NFLPA Files Temporary Restraining Order! **merged**

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
not necessarily, Kessler is no fool.. pretty sure he knows exactly what is going on and will have some plan in place

I hope you are right my friend, I just don't trust the league to not pull some BS maneuver to get this back to the NY courts

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Exactly, if he plays Sunday then no irreparable harm, no TRO, motion dismissed, then HH rules and NFL files in league friendly NY.

Zeke getting set up bad here

Not sure why it is a foregone conclusion that the MY court would rule in favor of the NFL. I understand they ultimately ruled in favor of them in the Brady case, but this is an apples and oranges comparison. They still have to rule based on the information presented and support their findings based on legal prudence.

What I don't understand is if the appeal is upheld, what specifically will the NFL file in court? To block a potential filing against the NFLPA, EE, Cowboys?

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Exactly, if he plays Sunday then no irreparable harm, no TRO, motion dismissed, then HH rules and NFL files in league friendly NY.

Zeke getting set up bad here

There's no foolproof way to go about this. Ultimately the NFL has the gun. They're just waiting to aim.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I think the Court shopping angle is moot now that this Texas Judge took up the case

And the harm comes from being labeled a wife beater and missing any games that can never be recovered ...... he could lose money, reputation, MVP, playoffs and records with an unjustified suspension

Doesn't matter if it is Weeks 1-6 or Weeks 3-4....... same damage that can't be undone if they find out the NFL messed up later

mardwin

Reaction score
I think the Court shopping angle is moot now that this Texas Judge took up the case

And the harm comes from being labeled a wife beater and missing any games that can never be recovered ...... he could lose money, reputation, MVP, playoffs and records with an unjustified suspension

Doesn't matter if it is Weeks 1-6 or Weeks 3-4....... same damage that can't be undone if they find out the NFL messed up later
I like this... since I can't like comments.