Nice Win, but about Brandon Carr

pansophy

Reaction score
We have to do something about him. Dude is complete trash.

I fear if we face Washington or Falcons in the playoffs, we are doomed, mainly because of the D, and he is a big part of it.
We need to do something about our pass rush first. Carr will look a lot better once we have one. Even the Vikings can score a TD on us in the 2 minute drill. I don't care what our record is - we are going to have problems against top offenses.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
The whole defense needs to be rebuilt out side of a few players. They didn't lose us the game but if they played a better offense they probably would have lost. Still not a consistent pass rush.

lukin2006

Reaction score
The thing is I don't care about Tappers or Smiths ability, because teams who have depth at those positions can take a chance on those guys ... we needed help this year on defence...

thisiscowboyscountry

Reaction score
Ugly, ugly win, but Ill take it... On the plus side I cant imagine us having a worse offensive performance than what we just witnessed.... Way too many momentum killing penalities.

perrykemp

Reaction score
The whole defense needs to be rebuilt out side of a few players. They didn't lose us the game but if they played a better offense they probably would have lost. Still not a consistent pass rush.

Even the players I thought were 'kinda good' like Irving and D-Ware are below average 4-3 DL.

thisiscowboyscountry

Reaction score
We need Claiborne back in the worst way. Brown got burnt to a crisp and then got lucky on another long ball when he was playing the Orlando Scandrick technique. Carr doesnt look like he could cover a twin bed right now

He did have one good play against treadwell deep, but overall not a good game dor him...