Nice Win, but about Brandon Carr

lukin2006

Reaction score
We got a few extra days to prepare for the Giants and hopefully they lose this Sunday...

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
We knew Bradford would throw short all night, but did NOTHING to try to stop it.

Freaking 10 yard cushions all night.

robjay04

Reaction score
Huh?

How the heck are we bashing our defense?

Sure the Vikings is bad but not usually as bad as tonight. They bailed our offense out.

lukin2006

Reaction score
To be fair Minnesota shut down the Detroit O a week ago, and they are decent as well....

BlueStar22

Reaction score
why single him out? He isn't the only one man. DLaw is horrific up front. Lee is really only guy playing at a high level. Church was very good tonight too. But we need Mo back...badly.

BTW: Collins was very good at DT too. VERY good.
Why single him out? How about every single week we have to see him trailing a receiver. Every...single...week.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Huh?

How the heck are we bashing our defense?

Sure the Vikings is bad but not usually as bad as tonight. They bailed our offense out.

Same thing the defense has done for a decade.

Play okay, then when they absolutely need to make a stop…they come up short.

Fortunately, they made a play on the conversion, but the TD before that was the same thing we've seen forever.

But, we're 11-1, so I'll take it.

robjay04

Reaction score
Same thing the defense has done for a decade.

Play okay, then when they absolutely need to make a stop…they come up short.

Fortunately, they made a play on the conversion, but the TD before that was the same thing we've seen forever.

But, we're 11-1, so I'll take it.

I hate it myself but this defense plays percentages.

We let the Vikings drive, if they score, we make sure there is no time left and play the percentages that there is a 20 percent chance they fail on the two point conversion.

Seems to be the story of the defense, let the offense get those 5-8 yard plays but prevent the big playa while knowing that percentages tell us eventually they will have a drop, penalty, bad pass or get stuffed and they will punt or kick a field goal.

Bend but don't break. Defense held the opposing team to 15 points. The defense deserves praise tonight.

Frozen700

Reaction score
We need Claiborne back in the worst way. Brown got burnt to a crisp and then got lucky on another long ball when he was playing the Orlando Scandrick technique. Carr doesnt look like he could cover a twin bed right now

:lmao:

Seriously.....

I hear all the talk about pass rush, but Carr is just horrible. Most of the completions were on him, or at least it seemed so.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but we desperately need MO.

risco

Reaction score
We have to do something about him. Dude is complete trash.

I fear if we face Washington or Falcons in the playoffs, we are doomed, mainly because of the D, and he is a big part of it.

I kind of feel the same way.