Nickelodeon telecast is horrendous

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
These are the playoffs. This is do or die.

But the telecast is explaining simple concepts of football. Talking more about shows and characters than what's happening on the field.

This should have happened during regular season play, but definitely NOT the playoffs.

Once again the NFL has fumbled the ball on such a large stage. Why not show the Super Bowl on Nickelodeon if you want to bring in new viewers.
It’s for KIDS! Dumbest thread of the year. Easily.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Disagree completely....it’s geared for 6-10 year olds whose attention span is terrible. My niece and nephew loved it. There’s the real game feed on tv for true fans and adults.

I think it’s a cool idea and innovative way to try and get kids into the nfl. Different? Yes. Silly? Sure. But that’s why there’s other ways for us adults to watch the game. Lol you’re not supposed to take it seriously over the age of like 12 man

ESisback

Reaction score
The NFL is doing this because their young viewership is in the tank, and they are trying to hook the young viewer. If you are an adult watching it, you are not the demo that they care about in the Nickelodeon version of the game.

Imagine complaining about this when you can watch the traditional broadcast through normal means. Complaining just to complain.

You’re right, of course, but many of us fed up with all the CRAP the league has handed fans in recent years will JUMP at the chance to bust on them!

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score

But the telecast is explaining simple concepts of football. Talking more about shows and characters than what's happening on the field.

This should have happened during regular season play, but definitely NOT the playoffs.

Once again the NFL has fumbled the ball on such a large stage. Why not show the Super Bowl on Nickelodeon if you want to bring in new viewers.
It’s not hard to turn it to CBS

coult44

Reaction score

Someone explain this to me

Radiashun

Reaction score
I was watching the game on the Lithuania channel, and boy did it suck. They were speaking Lithuanian and doing Lithuanian type things. I can't believe the NFL didn't put it on one of their usual networks.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I thought it was a pretty cool concept for kids! Some of it was so ridiculous I laughed pretty hard! If I had an issue it was clarity of cameras on the game but it was fun

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Is there a way they can simulcast next week again? Have CBS and Nickelodeon airing next week's games at the same time?