No consequences whatsoever

Rayman70

Reaction score
What is wrong with being the posh country club? That's not a bad thing. Having standards and having profit margins are not mutually exclusive things, so stop acting as those we have to choose between one or the other. Do you think the Patriots don't have a culture or don't have a posh country club mentality? Have you seen the house Tom Brady lives in? Profit margins and standards can co-exist so stop with this narrative and let's put our situation in focus. The Cowboys are an average team that has followed that trend for 5 weeks now. If you haven't figured this out by now then you need to correct your expectations.
wow..you feel better? Don't get triggered. I am using the glaring facts. Did you see the same ball game? I am not saying its bad to make a nice living or profit,or TO have a luxurious atmosphere..even in football. Those things are fine, IF and only if, you can separate the 2 when its go time. Can Dallas get into football mode when all they see and hear all week 24/7 is how great they are and how comfy they have it? You better stop and think about that...and Marinelli surely isn't the answer.HE SHOULD BE FIRED. Ah heck..who needs accountability.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I was wondering if this is true. I worry that blaming the LBers could actually be letting the defensive line or scheme off the hook. Players that young don’t generally turn awful. Is this scheme and the DTs getting pushed around and the LBers alignments causing this appearance?
I think its a little bit of all the above

Rayman70

Reaction score
Brother LVE was not good yesterday. Not good at all.
I agree...he was awful at times. Gonna say it again..he whiffed on easy mundane tackles all day...and I cant recall a play where he was in coverage as he should have been. The running backs never were challenged by our linebackers. Jaylon wasn't any good either. All smiles tho. Did you notice that? Jaylon was good after the game..hugging his pals that just embarrassed his sorry arse. No motivation and why should he be, he got paid...and heck..theres no consequences.

superonyx

Reaction score
If we lose the next two, Garrett will be fired.
I would rather not lose both and wait to the offseason to make a coaching change.

this team can turn this around. If they learn from this and it changes their attitude and effort. Otherwise we have a soft group of guys who let the national spotlight get in their heads. It can happen.

Rayman70

Reaction score
the lack of resistance by the defense was telling Sunday. A true team loss defensively. That falls on coaching at ANY LEVEL. We looked woefully unprepared.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The biggest issue in Dallas for the last 10 plus years is glaring. We have devolved over time into an organization that's a posh country club that has resoundingly decided that status quo and profit margins are more important than having standards on the field.Losing matters not it seems. Afterall, how should we even expect the team to improve when the coaches and owner...ie the culture doesn't hold anyone accountable? Its all about the brand, not results. Maybe I am wrong. I think we are headed into a very long stretch of further ineptitude if many changes do not happen,and soon. The writing is on the wall.

The only thing I would add to that is Cowboys!

Rayman70

Reaction score
we allowed a team to come in here limping, missing there best WR and a revamped oline...SCHOOL US! We were lifeless, as if "we got paid" and or gonna get paid...so they acted indifferent accordingly. Maybe that's not fair, BUT that is how many fans see it. They look indifferent to getting spanked.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I would rather not lose both and wait to the offseason to make a coaching change.

this team can turn this around. If they learn from this and it changes their attitude and effort. Otherwise we have a soft group of guys who let the national spotlight get in their heads. It can happen.
If they lose the next two we are not turning it around.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I think its a culture and coaching issue. Goes hand in hand. Talent isn't the problem. Its the want to ,the willingness, and scheme.

Rayman70

Reaction score
fire the coaches NOW. Why wait? Its too late if we wait. We can salvage the team right now by sending a wake up call to the team.

Batman1980

Reaction score
A corporation that is paid handsomely for a crappy product.

giphy.gif

JBS

Reaction score
I always laugh when people think the solution is to enforce consequences...doesnt matter what the issue at hand is..enforce consequences is always the first solution to the problem..

clueless

loublue22

Reaction score
remember when the Packer RB taunted Jones as he beat him to the pylon and no one on the Cowboys did anything about it?

remember when Smith got in Dak's face for 10-15 seconds to mock him after the last INT and no one did anything?

that should tell you how much they really care