No more running down the middle

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
My thoughts are he or somebody better figure a way to stop the constant jail breaks we saw by just about every opponent RB we faced last year. Playing defense is much harder when you are constantly in 2nd and short.

I think the fact that he's a true 1T should help with that. If he can clog the middle, rbs can't go where he is. This will buy the rest of the dline time to attack the RB. Oh, and then there's always Parsons whose specialty is stopping the run. The hesitation a RB will face going against Bohana would allow Parsons to rush through and take him down.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I dub thee “Bossman Really Fat”.

Big boy will anchor down, require two guys to try to move him and the LB’s will just be running free to the ball.

I’m liking Quinn already.

Same here! I appreciate the attitude of the players he's bringing in. I like what Bohana is capable of. Bohana + Parsons = teams can't run on us up the middle.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I would hope not. We just need him to clog up the middle, push the pocket, and stuff the run. A few sacks would be nice, but simply clogging the middle, pushing the pocket, and stuffing the run is what he can do.
No, he can't. You are projecting what you want him to do. He won't survive training camp that heavy. They will make him lose weight or get cut.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
My thoughts are he or somebody better figure a way to stop the constant jail breaks we saw by just about every opponent RB we faced last year. Playing defense is much harder when you are constantly in 2nd and short.
Teams were 2nd and short cause the defense gave up 8 yards a carry. With Prescott back the offense will put up more points which will keep other teams from being able to run all game........ if the defense has improved at run defense which shouldn't be hard, can't get much worst

Mr_437

Reaction score
Bo just has to be in shape, and he might have a say in the run. Can't stop nothing tired or on the bench.

Flamma

Reaction score

Yep, and that completely eliminates our pass rush. We need opponents in 2nd and 3rd and long. Game changer.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
zsQnQVq

Thoughts ?
I love Quinton's bravado! That's exactly what we need for a 1 tech NT with a kick arse attitude.