Nobody’s Job is safe in the team & Front office

Dre11

Reaction score
Than he's not right then. You can't say he's right and than say he listed the wrong players. He's WRONG on all accounts. This team won 8 games despite Garrett. Garrett did not help them win ONE GAME last year. Not one.

lol...and how would you know that, you have no idea what he had a hand in. that's an asinine statement. you have no clue what he did.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
@Reality Jerry Jones is on the hot seat as the GM, if this team doesn’t have a deep playoff run minimum it’s a total failure. He better be prepared to fire himself and let Stephen and McClay take over.

Same thing for oversized Mike McCarthy, the whole wait and see approach is gone. If 1st round rookies are expected to produce on day 1, so his the leader and the new head coach of the team.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Than he's not right then. You can't say he's right and than say he listed the wrong players. He's WRONG on all accounts. This team won 8 games despite Garrett. Garrett did not help them win ONE GAME last year. Not one.

Agree and he owes the black cat credit for that last win against the gnats because we were sure headed to another Jets like lost till the cat change the BIG MO in that game.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
lol...and how would you know that, you have no idea what he had a hand in. that's an asinine statement. you have no clue what he did.
Well I'll ask you then. How many games did this team win that they weren't suppose to? I can say Flores with the Dolphins at least got them one W against the Pats they shouldn't have gotten. Hell they should've went winless so he nabbed them a few wins they shouldn't have gotten.

I won't go as far as to say Garrett lost us all our games but he did nothing to help them win.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
I’m getting tied of this grudge and blaming Dak for their own failures. Everybody in this damn organization needs to be held accountable.

General Manger: Jerry Jones- If the team doesn’t make the playoffs your decision to hire McCarthy was a failure, and you need to relieve your duties officially and let Stephen take over.

General Manager#2 : Stephen Jones- If the team doesn’t make the playoff you failed to assist Jerry in making the correct decision for the organization.

General Manger/ Scout : Will McClay you failed at your duties of being a top tier scout and gave inaccurate scout reports on desired player weather in free agency or draft. Try to watch tapes instead of trying to be like Jerry.

Head Coach: Mike McCarthy - You came in bigger than all the OL and DL and you expect people to follow your techniques and scheme. At certain point talent doesn’t outweigh scheme. You should be fired in the 2nd year if no playoff success.

So SJ fails to assist JJ in this scenario and gets promoted for his own failure? I thought we were done with the Garrett ladder to success model around here.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
In my record book he has, trash 2 mins defense.
Why did he need the last two minutes to win the game, especially when the Cowboys had the ball first and had the advantage of scoring first?
And, if I recall correctly, didn't Dak throw and interception that swung the momentum to the Packers and allowed them to go up on top?
We KNEW the defense was shaky. The offense was suppose to be our strength. So doesn't that assume it was Dak's responsibility to win that game, not the defenses'?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Everyone who doesn’t think Jerry and Stephen’s jobs are safe, raise their hand!

Techsass

Reaction score
So you've already convinced yourself that we're going to fail before they've held a single practice? I'd wait at least until July.

Dre11

Reaction score
Well I'll ask you then. How many games did this team win that they weren't suppose to? I can say Flores with the Dolphins at least got them one W against the Pats they shouldn't have gotten. Hell they should've went winless so he nabbed them a few wins they shouldn't have gotten.

I won't go as far as to say Garrett lost us all our games but he did nothing to help them win.

Again, thats absolutely ridicoulous, We were suppose to get run off the field vs Rams according to the majority, We were supposed to get dominated by the Eagles the first game ,according to the majority here Garrett was supposed to be handcuffing Moore, but that's irrelevant, there's no games you should win, because you have to play them on the field and you can get beat on any Sunday, no game is a gauranteed win.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Again, thats absolutely ridicoulous, We were suppose to get run off the field vs Rams according to the majority, We were supposed to get dominated by the Eagles the first game ,according to the majority here Garrett was supposed to be handcuffing Moore, but that's irrelevant, there's no games you should win, because you have to play them on the field and you can get beat on any Sunday, no game is a gauranteed win.
Hold on....are you a Garrett apologist? You seem to argue with me over Garrett and if that's the case than please let me know. It would explain a lot.