Nobody’s Job is safe in the team & Front office

Dre11

Reaction score
Hold on....are you a Garrett apologist? You seem to argue with me over Garrett and if that's the case than please let me know. It would explain a lot.

Yes I defended him, but I do most coaches, I put most of the blame on players. But I do see your'e a Garrett hater so any rational with you go out the door.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I’m getting tied of this grudge and blaming Dak for their own failures. Everybody in this damn organization needs to be held accountable.

General Manger: Jerry Jones- If the team doesn’t make the playoffs your decision to hire McCarthy was a failure, and you need to relieve your duties officially and let Stephen take over.

General Manager#2 : Stephen Jones- If the team doesn’t make the playoff you failed to assist Jerry in making the correct decision for the organization.

General Manger/ Scout : Will McClay you failed at your duties of being a top tier scout and gave inaccurate scout reports on desired player weather in free agency or draft. Try to watch tapes instead of trying to be like Jerry.

Head Coach: Mike McCarthy - You came in bigger than all the OL and DL and you expect people to follow your techniques and scheme. At certain point talent doesn’t outweigh scheme. You should be fired in the 2nd year if no playoff success.

If your surname is Jones, your job is safe.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yes I defended him, but I do most coaches, I put most of the blame on players. But I do see your'e a Garrett hater so any rational with you go out the door.
Not a Garrett hater by any means. One of the few guys on this site who defended him until last season. But yes I put most of the blame on coaches. They have a job to do. They get paid millions to coach.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LT: Tyron Smith bro you been playing half hurt for 4 years either man up and take it or cut the broken arm off. Issac Garcia can compete for LT and perform at adequate level while having minuscule impact on the CAP.
Seriously????

Good grief.

Issac Garcia???

Dre11

Reaction score
Not a Garrett hater by any means. One of the few guys on this site who defended him until last season. But yes I put most of the blame on coaches. They have a job to do. They get paid millions to coach.

yet his players get paid triple to execute the game plans once they hit the field, its their job to take what they get during the week to the field.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I’m getting tied of this grudge and blaming Dak for their own failures. Everybody in this damn organization needs to be held accountable.

General Manger: Jerry Jones- If the team doesn’t make the playoffs your decision to hire McCarthy was a failure, and you need to relieve your duties officially and let Stephen take over.

General Manager#2 : Stephen Jones- If the team doesn’t make the playoff you failed to assist Jerry in making the correct decision for the organization.

General Manger/ Scout : Will McClay you failed at your duties of being a top tier scout and gave inaccurate scout reports on desired player weather in free agency or draft. Try to watch tapes instead of trying to be like Jerry.

Head Coach: Mike McCarthy - You came in bigger than all the OL and DL and you expect people to follow your techniques and scheme. At certain point talent doesn’t outweigh scheme. You should be fired in the 2nd year if no playoff success.

I think no matter how this season ends..

there much more coming.

When a company does a shuffle like this..

the new guys will take their new positions and will be told..

go thru the organization and decide who stays, who goes, who's jobs are redundant, etc

More changes everywhere are coming.

We have waited years for this.

Now we have a chance.

Dre11

Reaction score
He's done it as long as I've been here. I've never once seen him second guess a coach in anyway. Even @Ranching an actual coach has called him out on it.

I coach as well and still coach.
Yeah I realize that now. Makes sense because lately he's been defending the hell out of Garrett to me and I was confused why.

I coach as well and still coach.