Non-Cowboy Week 1 Preseason Games thread

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Cleveland looks like they might actually have a 9 and 7 season or better this year. Their defense looks fairly tough as well.
Not with Hue Jackson they won't.

He makes Garrett look like Belichick.

glimmerman

Reaction score
If Baker is a player, if he’s ready, I give Tyrod a quarter of the season. He is grooming Baker, himself. If Baker is ready, he won’t be on the bench for long.

I do agree that one preseason game isn’t enough to evaluate, but 3 is. Baker looked good. Really good.

And I really like Tyrod as a backup option. No slight to him. Baker might be the real deal. If he has NFL-ready talent, even Hue won’t hold him back for long.
Seems like tyrod just got in the league himself. Wow 7 years already made himself over 20 million and browns are paying him 16 this year.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Browns actually have a lot of talent.

Too bad they have the head coaching version of Quincy Carter in a leadership position for them.

He can't use the talent excuse if he can't get this team winning. I doubt they'll have a good record this year because the QB is so young but they should be competitive and improving throughout.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Mayfield has some Romoesque qualities. Slips and slides to avoid the rush, then he completes a pass downfield.

Rayman70

Reaction score
btw...AFTER WATCHING BAKER MAYFIELD rip apart the Gmens 2nd stringers...This dude is gonna be a baller right away.

Sydla

Reaction score
Watching some Eagles Steelers.

Amazing how many idiots in this league don’t understand that you need to go out of bounds late in halves instead of trying to get that extra 3 yards.

Rayman70

Reaction score
My take is..The Giants do not have a QB , period. Eli looked awful last year...same looks true right now too. They got no one behind him at all.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Hue ell oh ell'd JPeppers production last year by playing him in a Earl Thomas high position, hell, even higher.

Nasty. Peppers is a bust your mouth SS

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
this game is taking forever.....might get to the Cowboy game by the second quarter at this rate