Non-Cowboy Week 1 Preseason Games thread

Rayman70

Reaction score
webb can't hit the broad side of a barn lol. Eli looked a half beat too slow getting the ball out...so basically, nothing has changed.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Skins lead Pats 7-0.
Colt McCoy 10-13, 112, 1 TD

Alex Smith anf Brady are sitting

Rayman70

Reaction score
Baker Mayfield and David Noku looks like a great fantasy football connection. These boys have chemistry. Higgins looks really good too.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Aging QB, pitiful OL, 6-10.
The giants should have cut Erick Flowers lol..instead he is starting on the right side. BAD BAD MISTAKE. He looked awful AGAIN. LOL...Eli is just as you said. He looks like he's done,same as he did last year.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's a good thing we have a QB that can win games

Edson+Barboza+Spinning+Heel+Kicks+Terry+Etim+-+UFC+142.gif

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
The giants should have cut Erick Flowers lol..instead he is starting on the right side. BAD BAD MISTAKE. He looked awful AGAIN. LOL...Eli is just as you said. He looks like he's done,same as he did last year.
Watching NY media melt and light brimstone, with Barkely finishing with ~1,000 yds rushing, when he's supposed to be the second coming of Tomlinson...

DFWJC

Reaction score
Was he in the box/low? I missed the first qtr, JC
The plays I noticed, he was deeper. But I wasnt locked in on him.

Correction. I backed it up to the 2nd series and he was in the box a couple of plays. Was in on a Barkley tackle too

Rayman70

Reaction score
Barkley had 1 good run. His other runs were very forgettable. He lost yards on 2 carries. He missed a block. Solid rb no doubt,but folks need to stop cradling his jock long enough to realize he aint Barry Sanders.The hype on nfl network is over the top lol. He will have a learning curve..ie like learning NOT to bounce everything outside. Not sold on the kid being handed a gold jacket just yet.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Mayfields feet are fine you all. His feet saved him actually and made plays for him tonight. He looked the part of a number 1 pick. Browns made the right choice.He has sold me.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I'm actually rooting for the Browns. What a complete nightmare their fans have been through. It'd be nice to see them turn it around and compete again.
It’s not from the lack of 1st round picks. Omg how many high or 1st over all picks have they had?

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
They're really not gonna make us watch the fourth stringers and couch warriors play in the second half once our ones/twos take the field, are they?

Rayman70

Reaction score
They're really not gonna make us watch the fourth stringers and couch warriors play in the second half once our ones/twos take the field, are they?
gawd I hope not. Lets hope they have mercy on us.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Mayfields feet are fine you all. His feet saved him actually and made plays for him tonight. He looked the part of a number 1 pick. Browns made the right choice.He has sold me.

If you're sold after the first half of the first preseason game you were sold before the game even started.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Kyle Laletta may end up starting for the Giants this year if Eli flames out midway thru the year.Clearly, Webb won't be around. He absolutely isn't the answer.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
After a few days of subtle banter, Dez Bryant suddenly decides to get all serious with the Browns tonight.

I call it the Baker Mayfield effect.