OC Schottenheimer update on Trey Lance

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Ok cross them off then since that’s your hiccup. Even though the logic is stupid. You don’t see a issue with a team that lost in the first round operating like they were in the SB?
AGAIN, not what I said.

I didn't like the Cowboys offseason. But they had the same offseason as all the other NFC contenders.

Chasing6

Reaction score
You think the 9ers are better this year than last year? lol
They are better than us, even if they got worse in their off season.

We are trying to figure out if Trance can play after they moved on.

If they does not tell you we are behind SF, not sure what will.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Philly brought in Barkley we brought in Zeke and Snoop Conner lol…
Ok? He's a marginal upgrade from Swift and they didn't replace Kelce. Their defense did nothing to get better.

Philly is the same team they were last year - same as SF, Dallas, DET. Marginal player variances from position to position haven't moved the needle for any of them.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Ok? He's a marginal upgrade from Swift and they didn't replace Kelce. Their defense did nothing to get better.

Philly is the same team they were last year - same as SF, Dallas, DET. Marginal player variances from position to position haven't moved the needle for any of them.
Philly upgraded their CB group.

Havic

Reaction score

Philly spent premium picks addressing their secondary, Cj Johnson is also back. They will be much improved on the backend.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Philly spent premium picks addressing their secondary, Cj Johnson is also back. They will be much improved on the backend.
Cool. We aren't talking about the draft because we don't know if any picks are hits yet.

For the life of me, I don't understand this board's obsession with talking about how every other team is better lol

Chasing6

Reaction score
Cool. We aren't talking about the draft because we don't know if any picks are hits yet.

For the life of me, I don't understand this board's obsession with talking about how every other team is better lol
Imagine this Philly decided to upgrade the run offense and upgrade their pass defense. I wonder what made them think of that?

Maybe, just maybe it is because we can't stop the run or run the ball.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Imagine this Philly decided to upgrade the run offense and upgrade their pass defense. I wonder what made them think of that?

Maybe, just maybe it is because we can't stop the run or run the ball.
They didn't upgrade their rushing offense and we don't know if their rookies will make a difference or not.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Their run game sucked and their defense sucked.

They go out and sign Saquon, Gardner Johnson, Zack Baun, Devin White and Josh Huff. We not like them.

Havic

Reaction score
Philly front office is top notch. They address their issues aggressively.