OchoCinco apologizes to Dak Prescott

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Dak would be absolutely nuts to re-sign with this franchise after this coming season.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Elliott, Lamb, and Smith.

They spent four on the defensive side since drafting Prescott. Pretty much a 50-50 split; nothing unreasonable.

Elliott is not sniffing the HOF. Lamb is on his way, if he continues. And wayyyyy too early to tell on Tyler. Not sure who “some” is…. But lol.
I would love to see CD on his way to HOF with Trance as his QB. Good luck with that.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak would be absolutely nuts to re-sign with this franchise after this coming season.
I agree, he should try to get out now. Apparently there's at least 20 teams that would love to trade for him. He could even take his pick of where to go.

khiladi

Reaction score
What did the Cowboys "crappy" defense do to Love this past January where Dak threw for over 400 yards and 3 TDs?
You mean in garbage time against the second team defense? Sure looked like Dak suddenly knows how to play against bums..

Chasing6

Reaction score
You mean in garbage time against the second team defense? Sure looked like Dak suddenly knows how to play against bums..
What quarter did the Cowboys defense play well in?????

Or where they already thinking about the after party they had planned???

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
With no running help whatsoever, no pass protection, only 1 legit WR and no defensive help whatsoever. You forgot to mention those facts.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
The majority of their picks for Dak have been offense. And they got Cook in FA. They also traded picks for Cooper.
That literally has nothing to do with what he said. He stated first round picks.

I discussed first round picks.

khiladi

Reaction score
That literally has nothing to do with what he said. He stated first round picks.

I discussed first round picks.
Dallas invested way more in offense for Dak than they did defense period. They also got rid of offensive players as scapegoats. The reality is these type of posts are nothing but trying to absolve Dak of not sucking, even to the point of creating a bogus narrative that Dak wasn’t given necessary help by the FO.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Dallas invested way more in offense for Dak than they did defense period. They also got rid of offensive players as scapegoats. The reality is these type of posts are nothing but trying to absolve Dak of not sucking, even to the point of creating a bogus narrative that Dak wasn’t given necessary help by the FO.
Again, which has nothing to do with what I was discussing. You keep attempting to change the topic/move the goal post.

It was about first rounders. I replied about first rounders.

It’s simple.

Chasing6

Reaction score
They are not investing anything for Dak. It is for the Team. Teams win SB's not QB's by themselves.