Offer for the Zone

Mansta54

Reaction score
Keep the info coming dude and thanks. Oh yeah, welcome to the board also:)

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Insider...outsider...upside-downer

it don't matter to me... feel welcomed and please enjoy your stay

Henson hating, double spin making,

creepy Bledsoe idolization...is what the "_____" do here all day

Post a quote or quote a post but by all means have fun

no need to worry or get in a hurry or worship the prodigal's son

for most are not knowing but I saw it showing the MODS PACK A GUN

visionary

Reaction score
doomsday81 said:
Hey, I have been a Cowboys fan for 25 years now but I work for another NFL franchise. Because of my position, I get info from time to time about the Cowboys. For instance, at the Combine talking with scouts and agents I would hear tidbits now and then. I was posting this stuff on the Ranch Report but immature posters there slammed me even though I was giving them info they couldn't get anyplace else. I received a PM there that said I should come over to this board. Now, not everything I hear comes true but I do talk to a lot of people from the inside so if you would like me to post what I hear and not say "That's bull****" every time I post, I would be glad to share my info with you guys.

I'm not trying to sell anything, I just like to talk about the things I hear with knowledgable Cowboy fans. Something I didn't get at the Ranch. If you want me to post when information comes my way, let me know. However, if I get the same reaction here that I got at the Ranch, I will stop posting just like I did there. I'm very busy and the only reason I do this is because I remember what it was like to be a Cowboys fan trying to find info but places like ESPN don't tell you anything. Trust me, you would be surprised how little work they really do. So, all I ask is you don't slam me personally. Remember, the info I put out, is just that: info. If it's something bad about the Cowboys, it's not coming from me, it's coming from someone I have talked with. I love the Cowboys. So, let me know what you all think. Hopefully this is a much more educated group than the morons they have assembled over at the Ranch. Also, I will obviously never reveal my sources or who I work for because that could get me in trouble. It's up to you guys. Let me know. Take care.

this is great
and let me make sure i have it straight

you have a lot of rumor/inside info that will probably not true but are free to post it

i, on the other hand, have a lot of info that will all come true but unfortunately cant post it (boss's orders)

sounds like we'll make a great one two punch

WELCOME

irishwaste

Reaction score
Welcome aboard man. Thanks for the info, seems legit to me.

Feel free to share any tidbits you recieve!