***Official bench Romo or Romo stunk Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddyuta

Reaction score
almost all of it on him,there was some pressure up the middle but the vintage Romo would easily have sidestepped that and make an incredible throw.,now he looks like a sitting duck back there.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
How much of it was him holding the ball too long and not being decisive?

iamliko22

Reaction score
Romo played bad.... Bad reads.. held ball too long a lot of times... forced throws.... Without those 3 Ints.. Running game couldve won this one..

I don't blame O-line

The Natural

Reaction score
Romo:

GiL95KN.jpg

How much of that is his fault?

I'd reckon its about 80% his fault. After that first interception he became Toni and never looked back

TheFinisher

Reaction score
When you throw 3 picks in the first quarter and put your team in a 24 point 1st half hole it forces you to become one dimensional, and when you're forced to be one dimensional those pass rushers can pin their ears back. Also doesn't help that he was holding onto the ball and being indecisive all game.

Derinyar

Reaction score
Romo had a bad day. The line was alright but not great today. Harris had a bad game. Murray had a mediocre game, despite his yardage. The offense as a whole was off today. I thought in his limited reps Street looked alright.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Not a lot. Tyron got tripped up, and another was a miscommunication between Martin and Free (growing pains), but nothing concerning with this OL.

Look at the yards per carry. Look at how much time Romo had on the majority of downs.

Can't win every down.

QB has to be better... And he will be. Knocking off rust

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Disappointing how awful he looked. I would've rather had Ryan Fitzpatrick or Derrick Carr today. And now I'm watching Peyton Manning dissect this Colts defense 24-0 in the 2nd quarter.

dstovall5

Reaction score
Tyron Smith was hot garbage on some plays, but I don't think the line as a whole today was terrible. I'm sure Romo made those numbers look worse then they really are, he was putrid.

Fredd

Reaction score
Tony did not look good today, but overall, the team moved the ball...it was the turnovers that killed the team...being down 7-0 on the 3rd play of the game was sickening....the defense had a few lapses in the game, but they actually played well enough to win

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There is no good reason to bench Romo, at all this season. If he is truly done......let him have a whole season to prove it, so this team can move on. The last thing I want to see is him missing a few games due to being banged up or benched because of some lingering injury(cough). This will give false hopes to Jerry and Co for the next upcoming season and we might have to re-watch this again.

Even if they bench him, Weeden or whoever isn't going to make a difference except a worse draft pick. This should not have to be dragged out over a couple of years to figure out if he is done, lets find out now.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
I make a thread about the line and ask how much of it is on Romo and the trigger happy mods merge it with this crap. B f''n S.

Dodger12

Reaction score
I don't blame any of this on Romo. None of it. The guy is 34 years old coming off his second back surgery in 2 years and the GM just gave him a 100 million dollar contract. These issues didn't just reveal themselves overnight. They started last year and you could see his arm was not what it used to be. It must have been evident in camp if we had a real HC or a real GM.

We gambled on Romo and his health instead of planning for the future like any functioning franchise would. Romo is the least of our worries if the coaches and GM didn't see this coming.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Hiding appears to be your only hope. Blind support has its consequences. Again, pay attention to the identity of the OP.

I know who the OP is. If you make a Jerry/Garrett/Rant Zone why are you making threads like this in the fan zone? Two of them.

A joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.