***Official Cuts Thread***

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
MossBurned

it's gonna be kind of hard to get your idea accepted on here when our leading tackler from last year and team leader, our starting RDE, and a huge part of our RB corp, were 4th round picks, I suggest you take your doctrine back to ES, you will be hailed a hero

yup yup.....hey were u at the game i forgot what section you were in, but i thought it was 220 so i came down there at the start of the third but i didnt' see you. Then again i may have walked right past you :D i was wearing a jason witten jersy incase you saw me.

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
Anyone notice Fonoti was cut by the Bucs? Weren't a bunch of us b****ing because the Bucs got a steal from the Vikings for a draft pick.

jay cee

Reaction score
Cowboy Junkie said:
S Marcus Coleman will be placed on the suspended list by the NFL and miss the first four games.

[/INDENT]
Does this mean Coleman's contract is guaranteed for the year? If so I don't like that rule.

And I'm one of the guys that usually sides with the players on contract disputes. But to get guaranteed salary by getting yourself suspended is jacked up big time.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
No Coleman's contract won't be guaranteed unless the Cowboys activate him after the suspension. They can also choose to cut him at that point.

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
Paniolo22 said:
Anyone notice Fonoti was cut by the Bucs? Weren't a bunch of us b****ing because the Bucs got a steal from the Vikings for a draft pick.
Yeah, I saw that. I guess that they kept Tucker though.

Gryphon

Merge Ahead
Reaction score
Steelers released WR Quincy Morgan and LB Andre Frazier.

Now here are a few small surprises. Morgan not so much as Frazier, but both players are likely to find new homes quickly. Frazier could probably start for a few 3-4 teams in the league.