Official Dak Sucks Thread - Mega Merge

McKDaddy

Reaction score
So you think that's how Purdy became the guy in SF? It wasn't because of their top 2 QBs getting hurt or anything?

Do you watch football at all?
:laugh:
You saying they didn't spend a draft pick on him when they already had some "Dak's" under contract?

Purdy had already surpassed folks on the depth chart. No reason to think the Niner front office wouldn't have figured it out pretty quickly.

How do you think Dak got into a real game?

You ask about other folks watching football a lot for a guy who has no understanding of what he is seeing.

khiladi

Reaction score
I mean he wasn’t even considered the best player on the team the first 3 years. They called it Zeke’s team. Remember when Zeke was suspended for 6 games and Dak was a hot mess. Then without Amari it was horrible and there was talk they should bring back Dez.

Can you imagine him having to actually carry a garbage franchise without an OL.

Look at guys like CJ stroud and what type of excitement they bring to a franchise. It’s just the fact you know you got that guy.

freemanjc19

Reaction score
Time to bow up the team and rebuild. Cut the high priced vetersn like D-Law, Vanderesch, Hookers, J. Lewis, Pollard, Tyron Smith. Trade Z. Martin. Find a way to get out of Dak's contract, Start Lance. Get a big Runing Back to pound the rock! Hey Mazi, want to run the rock up the middle?

Steve007

Reaction score
Dak is a good QB. But he will never be great cuz he simply does not have the mental or physical talent to be great QB in this league. He will win games when everything aspect of game is working. The problem is when a deficiency occurs, like an injury or penalty during a game require the QB to adjust. He does not possess that skill. How many years are required before the Jones figure it out. 28 and counting.
I don't have a problem with him being an average QB. The problem is what he is doing to the cap. This team has a serious problem.

MS17

Reaction score
I'm officially done with Dak. Never going to win a A SB with him. I hate to see how he plays when he isn't pissed.
"how he plays when he isnt pissed". That is funny, but it hurts to laugh tonight.
Watching Dak answer questions in the interview room last week, and the mini-tantrum thanking the reporter for pissing him off...I really figured we'd see a stinker tonight. (We did) At times, Dak shows a lack of maturity, a fatal flaw for a quarterback.

Nav22

Reaction score
You saying they didn't spend a draft pick on him when they already had some "Dak's" under contract?

Purdy had already surpassed folks on the depth chart. No reason to think the Niner front office wouldn't have figured it out pretty quickly.

How do you think Dak got into a real game?

You ask about other folks watching football a lot for a guy who has no understanding of what he is seeing.
We traded a pick for a QB this offseason, didn't we?

So SF wasn't any more "willing to look" than we were.

In fact, we spent a 4th-round pick. Purdy was the last pick of the 7th round.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Cowboys will still extend Prescott . Fans are foolish to think this game will change that.

They’ll still make the playoffs and it will be enough for Jethro to hype and promote the revenue train.

cald0d30s0

Reaction score
Watch him win against the Chargers get every brain-dead fan here and loose against the 49ers on the playoffs.

leicafan

Reaction score
After this game, I don't know how you can defend Dak. He just doens't have it. If Romo is our QB now. We will be very competitive and could have won one of last 2 games vs SF not couting this one.
Dak can't read the whole filed and that is why McCarthy doens't let him throw deep. When you let him, bang!! he threw interceptions. If JJ extends him, I will stop watch Cowboys game until they have a new QB.

ScalperX

Reaction score
What will happen is Dak will have a great game against a bad defense, and you will see Dak fans say see he is great.
Nah, I don’t think that is the case anymore. This loss will be in the back of everyone’s mind the rest of the season. It broke all confidence. We cannot compete with the 49ers. Even if we make it to the playoffs, we will be a quick exit.

Shane612

Reaction score
If it's a deal we can get out of in a couple years, with no no-trade clause? Sure.

That shouldn't preclude us from trying to upgrade, and it isn't.

We traded for Trey Lance. Maybe him sitting and developing for a few years will pay dividends?
Pay $50,000,000.00 per year for each two more years.
Glad it ain't my money.
I rather play Rush to play for two years while they prep Lance...or whomever.

losersgetcute

Reaction score
Maybe trade CD too. Parsons would get us several first rounders, CD may get a first. Martin a 3rd. Blow this team up and rebuild.
Nope, all this team needs is a QB who can throw down the sidelines to Cooks. Cut Dak monday morning since he cant and if Rush or Lance can't do that cut them too. Write out a blank check to Andrew Luck or Sam Bradford. Sell maximum copies of Sports Illustrated and Rolling Stone when the team wins the rest of the games this season.

stiletto

Reaction score
You don't attach yourself to mediocrity.

If you don't try to improve you're never going to improve.

The Cowboys have not tried to seriously upgrade the QB position since they decided to attach themselves to Romo.
Should be drafting a QB every couple years and always churning the position. If you have a QB #1 that doesn't like it, it means he's not the guy anyway. I've always hated that they try not to "threaten" the #1. They did the same thing with Romo. They got Dak that way but there should be someone better than Lance already on the roster that can take over already.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
What has Romo done for us ? 2 playoff wins in 10 years ???
Don’t compare Romo to Dak. Romo earned his way onto the team as the starting QB, winning the confidence of one of the most stubborn, picky, grittiest, hard-nosed coaches in the game who happens to also be in the HOF. He had the misfortune to have everything surrounding him on the team go down from there until his last few years where it was too little too late, only to be replaced by fool’s gold due to a misevaluation of the team’s success in his last year on the team because of injury by that same faltering management.

plymkr

Reaction score
First sign of that will be if Trey gets first team reps in practice. One can hope.
I said it earlier but I’m hoping in the bye week Lance get promoted to 2nd string and I would like him to get 1st team reps in practice. If we lose next week, which is highly likely, the chants for Lance will start.

The only thing worth watching tonight was Lance throwing on the sidelines.