Official Dak Sucks Thread - Mega Merge

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The gap is wider than it was . 49ers look like they have improved. At least in previous years we made it interesting.

And as expected this team has been over hyped. Many of us warned before playing anyone.

freemanjc19

Reaction score
I don't think this team has as much talent as some think. They sure can feast against bad teams but when they play great teams they fold.
I think we have talent, but nothing to play for or be inspired to play hard with a QB that is pretty much average!

FVSTONE

Reaction score
We know what it looks like with Dak. If we just want to save face, ride the defense, and lose in the first round of the playoffs, then maybe you stay with him. I fyou have any intention of winning the Super Bowl, a change has to be made. And of course that might not work.
Playoffs?????? LOL!!!!!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Man, I've been mostly on Dak's side, thinking he was good enough. Now, it's time to move on after the season. No idea what the answer is.
Nope because he will have some good games that changes your mind and Jerry's

HungryLion

Reaction score
You ride with Dak the rest of the season.

You trade him for whatever you can get in the off-season.

Start Lance next year. See what you got.

If he sucks, the teams record likely isn’t very good. Then you package picks for the best QB you can obtain the following draft and cross your fingers.

Nav22

Reaction score
Step one, remove the current QB.
Step two, start looking.
We've been looking.

We traded for a former #3 overall pick.

Were the 49ers "looking" when they found Purdy? Or did they just get lucky that their top 2 QBs got hurt last year?

Steve007

Reaction score
Truthfully this is a what a lot of us Dak supporters needed to see. As long as he was keeping it close we had a chance. Blowouts change that tune. You want a change… a couple more of these need to happen.
What will happen is Dak will have a great game against a bad defense, and you will see Dak fans say see he is great.

freemanjc19

Reaction score
We know what it looks like with Dak. If we just want to save face, ride the defense, and lose in the first round of the playoffs, then maybe you stay with him. I fyou have any intention of winning the Super Bowl, a change has to be made. And of course that might not work.
I actually hope we don't make the playoffs. I don't want us to play and get our but wooped and still draft low. This team does not deserve a playoff spot.

khiladi

Reaction score
Changing OCs isnt the answer.
Changing the Head Coach isnt the answer.
Drafting a WR or TE isnt the answer

The Cowboys will never win anything with this guy and the longer he is kept around, the longer this fanbase will suffer.

Even his staunchest supporters cant deny it anymore.

So far through 5 games, he has thrown for 1061 yards (212 ypg), 5 TDs and 4 Ints. These are Zach Wilson numbers.

And before you ask (well who is your qb if we let go dak), Let Trey start next year and see what you have with him. If he sucks, you will be in position to draft a QB in 2025
The real QB in Texas has already broke Dak’s record for passes without an INT and he actually throws the ball downfield.