Official Dak Sucks Thread - Mega Merge

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Kleenex-small-box.jpg

mattjames2010

Reaction score
It was like 51 right before they pulled him.
Purdy was almost a perfect 145
I was meaning the ESPN QBR he uses. Or maybe he moved over to using PFF.

Whichever has the higher grade/rating for Dak, I'm sure.

Kwyn

Reaction score

SF wouldn't have Brock if they insisted with Garoppolo. They kept moving and searching, even when the moves looked crazy.
They didn’t bench Jimmy G. It was a Romo / Dak scenario.

They didn’t make a genius move. If they thought Purdy was going to be great they would have drafted him earlier.

They just didn’t have a choice and got lucky

garyo1954

Reaction score
This Dak kid might be a good pick. He didn't look bad tonight for a kid starting only his fifth NFL game.

Steve007

Reaction score
Time to bow up the team and rebuild. Cut the high priced vetersn like D-Law, Vanderesch, Hookers, J. Lewis, Pollard, Tyron Smith. Trade Z. Martin. Find a way to get out of Dak's contract, Start Lance. Get a big Runing Back to pound the rock! Hey Mazi, want to run the rock up the middle?
This team is no where near a Superbowl. They have good players just not good enough. I agree that they should start trading players for assets and start a rebuild. Get rid of bad contracts. If they don't the next couple of years will look the same and they will eventually hit bottom. They will need to rebuild sooner or later.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Dak = Not any good.

Cooper = Maybe a little better than that.

Lance = Who knows?

What do you do with the rest of your season?

Can you keep pretending there isn't a problem after a win next week?
Rush sucks. Every game he starts is a waste of time.

Steve007

Reaction score
Nah, I don’t think that is the case anymore. This loss will be in the back of everyone’s mind the rest of the season. It broke all confidence. We cannot compete with the 49ers. Even if we make it to the playoffs, we will be a quick exit.
We will see. I agree with you.... the outcome will be the same.

MiddleStar

Reaction score
You ride with Dak the rest of the season.

You trade him for whatever you can get in the off-season.

Start Lance next year. See what you got.

If he sucks, the teams record likely isn’t very good. Then you package picks for the best QB you can obtain the following draft and cross your fingers.
First off, you have to bench Dak ASAP. You now know what you have at QB. He hasn't worked with Garrett, Moore, and now Mccarthy. 3 strikes you are out! You are officially the problem.

You have to start now in seeing what you have. You start Rush next game with Lance as the back up, yes Dak will be the 3rd QB.

After the bye, you start Lance. Gives us 11 games to see if Lance has anything (which I doubt).

You play for a draft slot. This upcoming draft has too many qbs in it to pass on. You have to get a QB in this draft, even if Lance shows something.

We aren't going to to the SB this year simply because we can't beat the 49ers.

Also, you can't trade Dak because he has a no trade clause (idiot Jones). No one is going to trade for Dak, the rest of the league already knows what we have have known for a while, except the Jones.

HungryLion

Reaction score
First off, you have to bench Dak ASAP. You now know what you have at QB. He hasn't worked with Garrett, Moore, and now Mccarthy. 3 strikes you are out! You are officially the problem.

You have to start now in seeing what you have. You start Rush next game with Lance as the back up, yes Dak will be the 3rd QB.

After the bye, you start Lance. Gives us 11 games to see if Lance has anything (which I doubt).

You play for a draft slot. This upcoming draft has too many qbs in it to pass on. You have to get a QB in this draft, even if Lance shows something.

We aren't going to to the SB this year simply because we can't beat the 49ers.

Also, you can't trade Dak because he has a no trade clause (idiots). No one is going to trade for Dak, the rest of the league already knows what we have have known for a while, except the Jones.
They’re not benching Dak this season and quitting on the season.

Be realistic.

RFABR

Reaction score
They didn’t bench Jimmy G. It was a Romo / Dak scenario.

They didn’t make a genius move. If they thought Purdy was going to be great they would have drafted him earlier.

They just didn’t have a choice and got lucky
Didn't say they were genius.
They just moved. Went for Trey shortly after playing a SB with Jimmy, then moved on from Trey when things wet south with the kid. Not sit in their hands. That's my point.