Official Dak Sucks Thread - Mega Merge

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Skip is hillarious. He has been completely ambivalent about Dak’s ability to lead this team and for the second time has thrown Dak’s Jersey in the trash. Probably the same Jersey he threw in the trash after the last SF game. But why most do people still believe Dak is a good QB???

leeblair

Reaction score
The Cowboys should give Dak to the Eagles to help them turn their program around.

Nav22

Reaction score
Pay $50,000,000.00 per year for each two more years.
Glad it ain't my money.
I rather play Rush to play for two years while they prep Lance...or whomever.
We have to pay someone.

In no world do NFL teams not start the best QB available to them.

Your plan of starting Rush doesn't do anything unless you're actively trying to lose football games.

losersgetcute

Reaction score
Only person I’d trade Dak to for is Kyle Pitts or a high pick. I’m not going to tank the season after five games.
The ultimate move that would lead me to go buy a jersey would be to trade Dak to the Buccaneers for Baker Mayfield. Might take a 1st and 2nd after this game to get anyone to accept a trade involving Dak.

DezTroy97

Reaction score
The ultimate move that would lead me to go buy a jersey would be to trade Dak to the Buccaneers for Baker Mayfield. Might take a 1st and 2nd after this game to get anyone to accept a trade involving Dak.
And why would Tampa (3-1) detonate their season like that?

MiddleStar

Reaction score
Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Jets, Pats, Denver, Las Vegas, Tennessee, Giants, Washington, Atlanta and Chicago would absolutely make that call.
Not even close

Cleveland - already has a better QB, and also underperforming, on the roster, plus they are spending a ton on him.

Pittsburgh - maybe but I bet they would rather ride out theirs and make a change in a few years. At least theirs is on a rookie contract.

Jets-Maybe

Pats-Pats know they are toast after today. They are playing for a QB in the draft.

Denver - see NE. SP wants his own QB.

Las Vegas - would be the something they would do. But like NE/Den they have to see the writing on the wall.

Tennessee - have drafted 2 QBs in the past two drafts. They already have a better bus driver than Dak so they aren't trading for another. We stand a better chance of trading for a Tannehill than they do of trading for Dak.

Giants - get real. They may move on from Jones but it won't be with Dak.

Washington - they are doing what we need to do- seeing what they have in their young QB and deciding if they need to draft someone.

Atlanta - see Washington

Chicago - see Washington

The best hope would be someone like Cincinnati/ Baltimore. A legit playoff team that might want a better backup QB than what they have. He wouldn't start but be insurance, and he is too expensive to be that.

wssaustin

Reaction score
Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Jets, Pats, Denver, Las Vegas, Tennessee, Giants, Washington, Atlanta and Chicago would absolutely make that call.
You are 100% clueless,
Cleveland just paid Deshaun Watson,
Jes still has Roger's contract,
Denver is not gonna rebuilt with Dak if they had to move on from Russel Wilson,
Giants just paid Jones as well;
Atalanta and Chicago's young QB are way better than Dak.
Period.