Official Dak Sucks Thread - Mega Merge

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
Not even close

Cleveland - already has a better QB, and also underperforming, on the roster, plus they are spending a ton on him.

Pittsburgh - maybe but I bet they would rather ride out theirs and make a change in a few years. At least theirs is on a rookie contract.

Jets-Maybe

Pats-Pats know they are toast after today. They are playing for a QB in the draft.

Denver - see NE. SP wants his own QB.

Las Vegas - would be the something they would do. But like NE/Den they have to see the writing on the wall.

Tennessee - have drafted 2 QBs in the past two drafts. They already have a better bus driver than Dak so they aren't trading for another. We stand a better chance of trading for a Tannehill than they do of trading for Dak.

Giants - get real. They may move on from Jones but it won't be with Dak.

Washington - they are doing what we need to do- seeing what they have in their young QB and deciding if they need to draft someone.

Atlanta - see Washington

Chicago - see Washington

The best hope would be someone like Cincinnati/ Baltimore. A legit playoff team that might want a better backup QB than what they have. He wouldn't start but be insurance, and he is too expensive to be that.

This, especially with the gnats, that’s like jumping out of the frying pan and into the Pitt fire that’s been heating up for 10 minutes.

DezTroy97

Reaction score
Not even close

Cleveland - already has a better QB, and also underperforming, on the roster, plus they are spending a ton on him.

Pittsburgh - maybe but I bet they would rather ride out theirs and make a change in a few years. At least theirs is on a rookie contract.

Jets-Maybe

Pats-Pats know they are toast after today. They are playing for a QB in the draft.

Denver - see NE. SP wants his own QB.

Las Vegas - would be the something they would do. But like NE/Den they have to see the writing on the wall.

Tennessee - have drafted 2 QBs in the past two drafts. They already have a better bus driver than Dak so they aren't trading for another. We stand a better chance of trading for a Tannehill than they do of trading for Dak.

Giants - get real. They may move on from Jones but it won't be with Dak.

Washington - they are doing what we need to do- seeing what they have in their young QB and deciding if they need to draft someone.

Atlanta - see Washington

Chicago - see Washington

The best hope would be someone like Cincinnati/ Baltimore. A legit playoff team that might want a better backup QB than what they have. He wouldn't start but be insurance, and he is too expensive to be that.
You are smoking something very dangerous if you think Dak is a backup quarterback.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I like how he was ready to throw the Parsons jersey in the trash also and held back at the last second.

DezTroy97

Reaction score
You are 100% clueless,
Cleveland just paid Deshaun Watson,
Jes still has Roger's contract,
Denver is not gonna rebuilt with Dak if they had to move on from Russel Wilson,
Giants just paid Jones as well;
Atalanta and Chicago's young QB are way better than Dak.
Period.
Cleveland, Denver, and Giants would try to trade their QBs for Dak. He’d be an upgrade.

You are high if you think Ridder and Fields are better than Dak.

losersgetcute

Reaction score
We have to pay someone.

In no world do NFL teams not start the best QB available to them.

Your plan of starting Rush doesn't do anything unless you're actively trying to lose football games.
That logic works, if Rush wasn't 5-1 as a starter in the NFL...Dak is like 64-27...at that rate how many wins would Cooper have at 27 losses? The number is 135...

sacase

Reaction score
Heres some thing that's scary. On the broadcast they said McCarthy hasn't been even been able to put in his whole play book. They don't even have the 7 step drops and some other plays put it. We are literlaly running the Tecmo Bowl playbook.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
Screw his jersey, needs to throw Dak in the garbage!!!

384260809_3615297018743150_5221914511903840104_n.jpg

Ken

Reaction score
Where is @Ken and @America's Cowboy ?

I want them to explain how great Dak still is and how he isnt even top-5 in whats wrong w this team…
Call out?

Really? We get mollywhopped in every way and this is what is on your mind?

Well...I am officially on the don't extend Dak train and, if he keeps playing like this, ready to see Trey Lance at some point.
Our season isn't over because of this loss....but it did show this team has a long way to go.

The careless picks and smile was it for me.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Bayless doesn't even watch the games.

The dude is banned from the facility.

It's an act. He knows less about the Cowboys than most of the posters here, and that's saying something.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Call out?

Well...I am officially on the don't extend Dak train and, if he keeps playing like this, ready to see Trey Lance at some point.
Our season isn't over because of this loss....but it did show this team has a long way to go.

It only took ya 8 years, but better late than never.

Hopefully some of your pals join you on the right side of things.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Call out?

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: