Official Dak Sucks Thread - Mega Merge

ICP

Reaction score
Does it really matter whether he's better than Rush or not? He obviously is not The Guy that's going to get this team over the hump

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
OP you posted this in another thread, think. It was in San Francisco, Trey Lance was a QB there. That was 49er fans chanting "we want Lance"

Not that I'm against replacing Dak but Lance is not an NFL QB at least right now, maybe never.

lk8701

Reaction score
OP you posted this in another thread, think. It was in San Francisco, Trey Lance was a QB there. That was 49er fans chanting "we want Lance"

Not that I'm against replacing Dak but Lance is not an NFL QB at least right now, maybe never.
Cowboys fans were chanting that. 25% of the fans in attendance were Cowboys fans.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Alot of 49er fans have actually said lance shouldn’t be labeled a bust yet. He was playing well and got hurt a couple times… had some ups and downs. But he has talent.. it’s there

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Most media agree with this take so why is he saying they praise Dak? Joy Taylor, Shady McCoy, Stephen A, Skip Bayless, Colin Cowherd. The list goes on. Way more say he sucks than say he's good so...

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
May be true but the 9ers are a bunch of shlt talkers and once they get their smack in the mouth run into the corner and cry like the best of them. They still cry abt the azs whooping the Eagles laid on them last year.
By who? Who will smack them? They’re roster the most loaded in the league top to bottom, and they play O with precison, D with a pit bull physicality. They the best team in the league hands down…and I HATE to say it.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Well I guess because YOU were there and your expert analysis from the stands sets it in stone, alert the Jones clan immediately Dak needs to be replaced because you said so.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Okay.

Real-life NFL personnel strongly disagrees with your take. I trust them more than I trust you.
Yet I keep getting proven right . Would you rather have Rush right now at QB and 44 million Dak salary to spend on better players throughout roster or just Dak?