Official Dak Sucks Thread - Mega Merge

Diehardblues

Reaction score
What if we dont make the playoffs?

There are currently 9 teams in the NFC with 2 or fewer losses.

Dallas is not a lock to make the playoffs.
Of course not a lock but I’m not sure why we’d think they are bottom feeders after being dominated by arguably best team in the league at this point.

If they don’t then everything is probably on the table.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Seriously folks. We were all fooled (not me) into believing it was scheme and that better play calling would aid Dak. Now with the hat trick (and probably more if he had stayed in) does anyone have faith or hope in this guy?
McCarthy has no say in anything, not even what coaches to hire . That’s why Jimmy got run out of town and Parcells barely lasted . Lance good or bad is a front office decision. That’s my opinion.

nobody

Reaction score
Because of that insanely stupid contract, we're stuck with Dak for now even though he'll never get it done.

Slick

Reaction score
Okay.

Real-life NFL personnel strongly disagrees with your take. I trust them more than I trust you.
A lots of NFL personel also make really bad selections in the draft.

NotForLong

Reaction score
I've said it over and over again on here that Dak is a mediocre QB. He limits and can't elevate talent around him. Poor at anticipating receivers breaks. Late, late, late with the ball. He's late to the degree that if it's a big play it could've been a TD, if it's an average play, no yac. And usually late resulting in incompletion. Late on timing routes, receivers often have to wait on the ball out of their breaks. Stares down primary receivers. Terrible at tight window throws and will dump off even when receivers are open. Often has trouble reading defenses and processing what he sees. Will rarely allow his 1 receiver the chance to just make a play. Accuracy is inconsistent at best and he gets teammates rocked going across the middle of the field. Can't beat quality teams.
Describes him to a T

SoBlue128

Reaction score
By who? Who will smack them? They’re roster the most loaded in the league top to bottom, and they play O with precison, D with a pit bull physicality. They the best team in the league hands down…and I HATE to say it.
Someone will beat them they aren’t going undefeated. Just because we couldn’t tonight doesn’t mean they won’t lose.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
By who? Who will smack them? They’re roster the most loaded in the league top to bottom, and they play O with precison, D with a pit bull physicality. They the best team in the league hands down…and I HATE to say it.
Well, then, there's some consolation for us. We lost to the "best" team and the "worst."

plymkr

Reaction score
I am not too concerned about what the fans thought, even tho I'd be one that would be chanting for Trey. I am concerned more with what 49er HOFer Steve Young thinks of Trey

Diehardblues

Reaction score
3 picks................and they were bad picks, like hit the defender in the chest plate type of picks.
Yes , but the game was practically over at that point needing 3 scores to come back, assuming we could stop them from scoring again.

I’m not a Dak supporter but this SF defense isn’t the team we should be using as total measuring stick. It just isn’t a good matchup for us. Like it isn’t most teams.

It placed more pressure on our defense of course not moving the ball but I think I’m more disappointed our defense was crap against their offense.

Total crap performance. But I kinda expected that from Dak and our offense.

triplets_93

Reaction score
Last night, there was a play where Dak got sacked as he ran, after not throwing the ball sooner. What the great NBC did not show in the replay, was a behind the QB overhead view of who was down field, who were open, that good ol' Dak missed seeing to throw at, before he started to run, and was then sacked.

I personally would rather see plays live with a view from behind the QB. The side view that the NFL seems to dictate does not do anything for me.

mldardy

Reaction score
Most media agree with this take so why is he saying they praise Dak? Joy Taylor, Shady McCoy, Stephen A, Skip Bayless, Colin Cowherd. The list goes on. Way more say he sucks than say he's good so...
Yeah the only thing I disagreed with him was saying 'people say Dak is a franchise QB'. Most of the mainstream media trashes Dak. He doesn't get any love there.