Official Dak Sucks Thread - Mega Merge

Nav22

Reaction score
If Dak isn't willing to take a pay cut, screw him.
Pay Rush more money and have him play for two years while the future QB is being groomed.
Don't offer Dak anymore top money. He isn't worth it.
We're a better team with Dak at QB than Cooper Rush.

The "future QB" right now is Trey Lance. We're grooming him as we speak.

NotForLong

Reaction score
I said after the Arizona game that Dak isn’t the answer. This game confirmed it. Tonight could be the beginning of the end for him.
Wow you are cutting edge and in the know

Nav22

Reaction score
I'm not so sure about that, what NFL starter besides Dak misses Cooks down the sideline or holds the ball in an obvious throw away situation...Dak is not top 32. Might not be top 50 after tonight's game. This kind of game ends careers.
He was awful tonight against the best defense/team in football.

The 49ers simply have his number.

He's still one of the better QBs in football, just not when he plays against those guys.

Would love an upgrade. Easier said than done.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Wow you are cutting edge and in the know
I’ve been a big Dak supporter since day one, but I’ve lost complete faith in him. He’s not nearly the QB he was a few years ago. As soon as the heat is on and we get behind, especially to a great team, he folds like a cheap suit.

sillycon

Reaction score
And the offensive line. They were quite good that year.
That was the reason why I wanted Romo back the following season. I needed to see him heading that offense with that awesome O-line and prime Zeke. Tony wouldn't have to over extend himself like in the past which led to costly mistakes and driving us fans bonkers. But alas, they thought they could move on from Tony immediately...

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
I am vacationing in Italy and thankfully my nfl ticket doesn’t work here anyway so luckily I missed it . For the record I got off the Dak bandwagon last year during the Greenbay game when he couldn’t move the ball against a pedestrian defense . I realized then the team has zero chance with Dak at QB . I admitted I was wrong then . I am glad I got off the delusion bandwagon. Dak sucks, he didn’t suck his first few years , he undeniably sucks now and is an anchor on this team. Sadly Jerry will never admit he’s wrong that’s why Jimmy isn’t in the Ring of honor. The same mental delusion that keeps Jimmy out is the same one that will keep Dak at QB.

NotForLong

Reaction score
That was the reason why I wanted Romo back the following season. I needed to see him heading that offense with that awesome O-line and prime Zeke. Tony wouldn't have to over extend himself like in the past which led to costly mistakes and driving us fans bonkers. But alas, they thought they could move on from Tony immediately...
The "Following Season" you see this is the thinking that got us stuck with the fraud that is Prescott . . . Romo was cleared to play in 2016

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
You cannot extend him. Make him play out his last year. If he wins something and you have to overpay him so be it, its better than locking yourself in for years and making another mistake.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
We're a better team with Dak at QB than Cooper Rush.

The "future QB" right now is Trey Lance. We're grooming him as we speak.
Wrong. We are the same team. The only think Dak has over Rush is he can pad stats better against lesser teams. That’s literally it . I would have trusted Rush more against the 49ers . So we are basically paying 40 million for nothing .

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
You cannot extend him. Make him play out his last year. If he wins something and you have to overpay him so be it, its better than locking yourself in for years and making another mistake.
I'm not in favor of an extension at all all things being equal but I think we'd have to pay him like 60 mil next season if we let him play out his contract. With Parsons expecting 36-38 mil a year plus Lamb 30 mil a year there's no way we can make that work. We need to trade him.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Wishful thinking.

If "any QB" could do what Dak does, then guys like Dak wouldn't get paid. But they do.

He's not Mahomes but he's better than Cooper Rush. Let's not go crazy.
He’s really not. He can pad stats against lesser teams better than Rush that’s it .

Nav22

Reaction score
Wrong. We are the same team. The only think Dak has over Rush is he can pad stats better against lesser teams. That’s literally it . I would have trusted Rush more against the 49ers . So we are basically paying 40 million for nothing .
Okay.

Real-life NFL personnel strongly disagrees with your take. I trust them more than I trust you.