Official Dak Sucks Thread - Mega Merge

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I think last time we had a Mega Dak thread surpassed 50 pages. Depends how long they leave this open. Prob close this and begin another one tomorrow. Lol

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
He was awful tonight against the best defense/team in football.

The 49ers simply have his number.

He's still one of the better QBs in football, just not when he plays against those guys.

Would love an upgrade. Easier said than done.
He’s been bad all season, just bailed out of two games where the defense was scoring points.

losersgetcute

Reaction score
For some reason He was throwing on the sidelines
I really think Trey was brought in to plug into this system, he is probably already ahead of Dak since he has been in the West Coast offense in SF his whole career so far. Luepke is from the same school as him, I think Dak is on the injured list by Wednesday after this game. That middle finger on his throwing hand needs to heal and the team needs to win.

lk8701

Reaction score
He can't process quickly and he missed a bunch of open guys. I heard a bunch of "we want Trey" chants and they might as well pull the trigger. Trey won't make a difference in winning this year but he will get valuable reps in preparation for next season. The Cowboys aren't legit contenders this year so might as well develop Trey.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Dak is old now. fingers all messed up. doesn’t run anymore (when opportunity is there) doesn’t create that extra chance throwing or scrambling.

can’t pay him 60 mil next season. time to move on.

knowing this team they’ll ride dak til he can’t roll out on the field though.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Cleveland, Denver, and Giants would try to trade their QBs for Dak. He’d be an upgrade.

You are high if you think Ridder and Fields are better than Dak.
Fields is way better than Dak he is surrounded by little talent . Daniel Jones is the same player .Deshaun Watson is better than Dak.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
May be true but the 9ers are a bunch of shlt talkers and once they get their smack in the mouth run into the corner and cry like the best of them. They still cry abt the azs whooping the Eagles laid on them last year.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
I like how he was ready to throw the Parsons jersey in the trash also and held back at the last second.
I missed game while out of country and time zone , can you explain what this is about ? The micah jersey trash can thing.