Official Dak Sucks Thread - Mega Merge

NeverBeGameOver

Reaction score
He still mad from 2016 game when Dak b-slapped him around. Too bad Dak doesn't do this anymore. I miss it.

Thanks for posting this. F him.

It's one thing for Cowboy fans to trash Dak, but I have no tolerance for any fans who celebrate disrespect from outsiders. I don't care who it is.

NotForLong

Reaction score
The same Jerry delusion that kept Garett as coach for 10 years is the same one that keeps Jimmy out of the ring of honor , is the same one that keeps Dak at QB. It’s all related . That’s OUR process as fans .
In 2016 Garret got Coach if the year Dak got Rookie of the year and Jerry got a Gold Jacket . . . And Romo got kicked to the curb

Amazing

plymkr

Reaction score
I think youbplay Rush and see if the Team is Competitive with Him. If not then Play Lance

I believe they will be Competitive with either more. I have more faith in Rush at this point. And believe Lance should be given more time to learn the system
Yeah I see your point. We can't do to Lance what the 49ers did, rush him before he's ready. But if by some miracle the coaches (meaning Coach Jerry) thinks he has learned the offense good enough to play, then that would be great. But yes, as of right now Rush would be wiser so we could get a better evaluation of Lance when he comes in. Let's not set Lance up to fail.

NotForLong

Reaction score
OP you posted this in another thread, think. It was in San Francisco, Trey Lance was a QB there. That was 49er fans chanting "we want Lance"

Not that I'm against replacing Dak but Lance is not an NFL QB at least right now, maybe never.
Huge turnout of Cowboy Fans at the Stadium and Lance has a Cult Following in San Fran

If Jerry plays His cards right and Lance pans out He could steal a huge chunk of San Francisco fans to the Cowboy Nation which would increase His Net Worth

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
Dak is not getting benched period, and I don't say that because I think Dak is a good QB or anything like that. It's because he has a no trade clause and he takes up 60 million in cap space if you don't extend him next season and you don't put any player taking up that much salary cap on the bench. They screwed us by giving Dak a contract he didn't deserve with a no trade clause he didn't earn.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Yeah I see your point. We can't do to Lance what the 49ers did, rush him before he's ready. But if by some miracle the coaches (meaning Coach Jerry) thinks he has learned the offense good enough to play, then that would be great. But yes, as of right now Rush would be wiser so we could get a better evaluation of Lance when he comes in. Let's not set Lance up to fail.
That is what I was thinking. This defense could make the team with Rush at QB competitive. It be interesting to see Rush with all these Weapons . . . He got Noah Brown paid

plymkr

Reaction score
What are the number if we make Dak and June designation cut. What would the salary cap situation be?

NotForLong

Reaction score
Dak is not getting benched period, and I don't say that because I think Dak is a good QB or anything like that. It's because he has a no trade clause and he takes up 60 million in cap space if you don't extend him next season and you don't put any player taking up that much salary cap on the bench. They screwed us by giving Dak a contract he didn't deserve with a no trade clause he didn't earn.
I never thought I would see some of the Poster's Jump ship on Dak yet here we are

Mike wants to keep His Job and Jerry's idiotic business decision will mot hamper the team this year. Dak is done

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
I never thought I would see some of the Poster's Jump ship on Dak yet here we are

Mike wants to keep His Job and Jerry's idiotic business decision will mot hamper the team this year. Dak is done
Guess you can't read, I explained my reasonings and it has nothing to do with jumping on his ship. You don't pay a QB 60 million while he's sitting on the bench. Can't cut him can't trade him either.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak is not dumb. (Took the money)
Dak is not stupid. (Took the money)
Dak is not elite.

Dak is limited.
Dak is average.
Dak is paid.

See Dak run to the bank.

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
Here's an out to get rid of Dak after 2024: Let CeeDee Lamb walk or let Micah Parsons walk, oh and you still have to pay Dak 60 mil next season.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

It is not jumping ship. Some of us without excoriating him every game; knew who he was from watching him in college. His demeanor and play, is not of championship caliber.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Guess you can't read, I explained my reasonings and it has nothing to do with jumping on his ship. You don't pay a QB 60 million while he's sitting on the bench. Can't cut him can't trade him either.

Well Dak has all kinds if Stats . . . That can be a new one . . . The 1st 60 million dollar QB to get benched

Oh well

diamonddelts

Reaction score
I could see them going 14-3. They've still got at Philly, Seattle twice, Cincy at home, at Jacksonville, at Cleveland. There is still a lot of football to be played.
"At Cleveland." Are they supposed to be an obstacle? Lmao.