Official Dak Sucks Thread - Mega Merge

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Who cares. . . We are done with him holding us hostage

If He plays or not He gets paid . . . Who cares Tha ts on Jerry . . . Bench Him already
Out of the 28 years of futility, how many years has Dak played? The hostage situation was in place before he came on board.

Nav22

Reaction score
Garbage teams. It’s absolutely insane people still believe in him.
"Believe in him"? Define your terms.

He's a good-but-not-great QB.

I've never said he's elite and nobody here thinks he's elite. You're just looking for a fight.
:laugh:

Jets D isn't garbage and he was very sharp against them. The 49ers are the best team in football and simply have Dak's number.

Zman5

Reaction score
I'm a Dak supporter but I thought this was funny.

F7-SoCuaMAExk9x

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Dak is not getting benched period, and I don't say that because I think Dak is a good QB or anything like that. It's because he has a no trade clause and he takes up 60 million in cap space if you don't extend him next season and you don't put any player taking up that much salary cap on the bench. They screwed us by giving Dak a contract he didn't deserve with a no trade clause he didn't earn.
I agree but the trade clause doesn’t even matter , no one would trade for Dak with that salary , he’s a back up in this league . He use to be much more but he’s basically shot at this point .

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MM could salvage His season with a change at QB . . . Stick a Fork on Dak
MM has already committed to Dak. Changed the offense to “suit” him. MM goes as Dak goes…never been a fan of either but we’re stuck with them and this inept ownership. I don’t get upset at idiocy and things I can’t control….:)