Official Dak Sucks Thread - Mega Merge

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This just gives all the people who don’t like Prescott an opportunity to slam him. When in reality, the entire team is just not ready.

Bleedblue12

Reaction score
Jerry is out of excuses...we can't win with Jerry running the team, McCarthy coaching, and Dak qbing...even if they have a winning record, they are going nowhere this year or next or next, etc. This is a fundamentally bad football team that will not get better....changes need to be made now!!!!!!!

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Jerry is out of excuses...we can't win with Jerry running the team, McCarthy coaching, and Dak qbing...even if they have a winning record, they are going nowhere this year or next or next, etc. This is a fundamentally bad football team that will not get better....changes need to be made now!!!!!!!
You expect changes, how many years has it been. Lol at least you put the blame where it belongs.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
I’m not going to pile on Dak. He is who he’s always been…a 4th round pick that was gifted the starting QB spot of the Dallas Cowboys by a desperate FO looking to capitalize financially on a solid rookie season.

I believed it then and I believe it now…Romo should have been given the starter position back as soon as he recovered. The team, IMHO, fell short of what it could’ve achieved in 2016 because he wasn’t. I also believe that barring that Dak and Romo should’ve been able to compete for the starting position that offseason. The FO decided against that as well.

Dak’s limitations were obvious from the beginning and they’re the same today as they were back then.

I want Dak to succeed because I want the team to succeed but it is fairly obvious that he’s a liability when the team goes against the top teams in the league.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So we get a QB that can run, yet another of the factors that hinders us that Dak's just immobile.
Can you play the best defense in the league, and you are one dimensional and you expect to do something. LMAO this is just good to bash Prescott. It doesn’t tell you what really happened.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So we get a QB that can run, yet another of the factors that hinders us that Dak's just immobile.
So this is just an opportunity to slam Prescott. It’s not an opportunity to tell you what really happened.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We just played possibly the best team in the entire league. Being one dimensional zero running game. And all they have to do is pin there is beck, and pressure, the quarterback. I hope you’re all happy that this fits your agenda. I’m pissed that we suck this bad as a team not as an individual.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here's the deal folks. We just saw exactly how December/January ends...IF we make it to the playoffs and IF we face the niners again. We are NOT beating them with Dak. Therefore we are NOT going to a SB with Dak Prescott. So be done with the 8 year experiment. It's a wrap. Turn it over to Lance or Rush and see if either of them can catch fire. It happens. Ask Romo. If not, you've lost out on nothing. If we don't, we're just going through the motions.
its-a-wrap-steve-harvey.gif

R.I.P. Fraudo Prescott................June 1st 2024 can't get here fast enough!!!!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Here's the deal folks. We just saw exactly how December/January ends...IF we make it to the playoffs and IF we face the niners again. We are NOT beating them with Dak. Therefore we are NOT going to a SB with Dak Prescott. So be done with the 8 year experiment. It's a wrap. Turn it over to Lance or Rush and see if either of them can catch fire. It happens. Ask Romo. If not, you've lost out on nothing. If we don't, we're just going through the motions.
Honestly, I think Dak played horribly, but this team, and this hurts like a paintball being shot at my face point blank, is far and away inferior to the 49ers, Dak included. I think a change could be good. However, our entire team just got exposed on national television. 42-10 is absolutely disgusting. I feel like Gordon Ramsey during Kitchen Nightmares at the worst restaurant ever. Then again, Jerry couldn't care less. As long as he's making millions, what's a smackdown at the hands of our biggest rival outside the division? Who cares if they go one up on us on Super Bowls? Jerry's number one in Forbes, so that's what matters.

MikeT22

Reaction score
We just played possibly the best team in the entire league. Being one dimensional zero running game. And all they have to do is pin there is beck, and pressure, the quarterback. I hope you’re all happy that this fits your agenda. I’m pissed that we suck this bad as a team not as an individual.
I’m sorry you bought the wrong jersey

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Dak Prescott:

69% completion
1061 yards
5 TD
4 Ints
87.5 passer rating

Desmond Ridder:

65.4% completion
1073 yards
4 TD
3 Ints
85.8 passer rating

This is the level of QB play we are getting. If we went into this game w Desmond Ridder at QB, we all would say we have no chance against the 9ers.

Swagger

Reaction score
Dak Prescott:

69% completion
1061 yards
5 TD
4 Ints
87.5 passer rating

Desmond Ridder:

65.4% completion
1073 yards
4 TD
3 Ints
85.8 passer rating

This is the level of QB play we are getting. If we went into this game w Desmond Ridder at QB, we all would say we have no chance against the 9ers.
Funny you mention this as having watched Ridder play he reminded me of Dak Prescott. Safe easy throws are fine but when he's asked to carry the team he falls flat on his face.