Official Dak Sucks Thread - Mega Merge

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I disagree wholeheartedly. Draft a QB and fire the coach. You have to have a clean sweep across the board. We just need a new roster, and I'd consider releasing or trading Dak, and trading Parsons and Martin to start the rebuild. Fire away.
we would not be first team to clean house...usually comes from when wheels fall off...except that year on Chargers who went 14-2 but lost in playoffs they booted

the coach

plymkr

Reaction score
McCarthey---had no problem lying to front office he spent all off season that one year studying tape and other things and then decides to admit to his lie

how is that top notch professional thinking?
Exactly, he’s got to go. Aaron was right about him. The fact Aaron won with him makes Aaron more impressive.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
So, you’re suggesting that we should either win the Super Bowl or tank.

You don’t get the best QB in the draft unless you’re the worst team in the entire league.

It doesn’t happen by accident.
What you dont do is compound matters by throwing money at a QB that doesn't elevate his teams results (though granted he pads his stats in a weak division/conference).

Nav22

Reaction score
The Appeal to Authority fallacy, an internet favorite. :laugh:

Since the beginning of last season, Dak has 28 TD passes and 19 INTs. Unless it's 1985, that isn't top 10 by any measure.
They were polled during the offseason, and each group agreed that he's top 10.

You're free to cry about that fact if you'd like.

How about the team's PPG during that same timeframe? Is that top 10?

EPA? QBR? TD/INT ratio are included in these measures, but you felt the need to cherry-pick TD/INT. Hilarious!

Might want to check the top 10 lists there. Go ahead, genius.

See what happens when you open your mouth trying to sound smarter than actual NFL experts?

You're embarrassed now and your pride won't let you admit it.

I look forward to your bumbling reply because I utterly destroyed your terrible take.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

The Natural

Reaction score
The Natural----do you think there is any adjustments of schemes ( really hurt that wolfhunter out IR?...means Parsons plays linebacker..which might not be worse thing....cause you know he will rush from time to time and maybe DC can do something...but its Big Mike revamping offense to Texas coast....maybe we can
wrestle Beli-Cheat away from Pats seeing how they may want a change?....they have been pummeled so bad last 2 games...like 68 or more to 3....or do you think Kraft too old set in his ways to change?
It's a pipe dream. We have the talent to win games, so we'll continue to beat up on the bad to mediocre squads - get into the playoffs and then get punked by the Niners or Eagles. This team just isn't tough enough and the QB not good enough to really be a factor. Scheme can't cover that up.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Remember when I didnt want them to pay Dak and said draft Hurts he is a Dak clone but cheaper. Well they could have had him. I also wanted them to draft Tua. Its kinda hard advise an idiot owner that doesn't listen. The best thing they can do is start churning the QB carousel. Begin drafting and not 4th round projects.
He hasn’t listen to me either, Jerry Jones. We could’ve had Aaron Donald.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wait a second what ever happened to the DON'T POST ABOUT DAK WARNING THREAD OR YOUR PROFILE WILL BE SUSPENDED?????
That’s because this is a deck thread, how are you doing cowboy brother. Disgusted like the rest of us.

Sydla

Reaction score
Offseason plan:

- Trade/cut Dak
- Fire McCarthy
- Hire the best, brightest young offensive mind available
- Draft QB in first three rounds (preferably in 1st)
- New coach works with Lance
- Lance starts in 2024 unless rookie is a prodigy
- Hope one of the two QBs works out

This is the only logical solution. But Jerry is no doubt gonna double down on both Dak and McCarthy and we are gonna be sitting here this time in 2024 having the same discussions.

Sydla

Reaction score
Changing OCs isnt the answer.
Changing the Head Coach isnt the answer.
Drafting a WR or TE isnt the answer

The Cowboys will never win anything with this guy and the longer he is kept around, the longer this fanbase will suffer.

Even his staunchest supporters cant deny it anymore.

So far through 5 games, he has thrown for 1061 yards (212 ypg), 5 TDs and 4 Ints. These are Zach Wilson numbers.

And before you ask (well who is your qb if we let go dak), Let Trey start next year and see what you have with him. If he sucks, you will be in position to draft a QB in 2025
Any offseason plan that involves cutting Dak but keeping McCarthy is a failed plan and will just result in more mediocrity for this franchise.

They both need to go this offseason. McCarthy isn't fixing Trey Lance. You need a bright, innovative offensive coach to do that. We need our version of Mike McDaniel, etc.

I never knew we had so many McCarthy loyalists around here.

CoachD

Reaction score
That’s because this is a deck thread, how are you doing cowboy brother. Disgusted like the rest of us.
You kidding me, if this was DC.com I would have gone off and I know you know exactly what I mean!

zerofill

Reaction score
mr zerofill---does Jerry invite you to His super yacht to drink Johnny Walker Blue?
No... he should though. U will be 52 years old next month, and still dumb enough to stay with the Cowboys my whole life.

Nav22

Reaction score
Thanks for confirming this. I thought years of telling CZ how great Dak Prescott was may have dulled your perception but miraculously it hasn't.
You mean years of insisting he's a top 10 QB, when NFL personnel polled each offseason ALSO ranked him in their top 10s?

No, you know better than we do!!!

It's so funny how people like you "think." Don't hurt yourself trying to understand this sport.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jimbo69

Reaction score
You mean years of insisting he's a top 10 QB, when NFL personnel polled each offseason ALSO ranked him in their top 10s?

No, you know better than we do!!!

It's so funny how people like you "think." Don't hurt yourself trying to understand this sport.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
There is no need to keep vindicating my opinion. It's nice of you to do it but you really don't have to. I understand like so many other pro Dak posters your credibility is now shot and thats hard to take. So you keep digging a hole and try to offset it with attaching silly supposedly ironic emojis like a 15 year old.
It's just a bit embarrassing now.

Nav22

Reaction score
There is no need to keep vindicating my opinion. It's nice of you to do it but you really don't have to. I understand like so many other pro Dak posters your credibility is now shot and thats hard to take. So you keep digging a hole and try to offset it with attaching silly supposedly ironic emojis like a 15 year old.
It's just a bit embarrassing now.
It can't be easy knowing I've been right all along. I've literally always said Dak's good but not elite.

Have I interacted with you in the past? You're certainly not memorable to me in any way. You sound like some chubby little dork who was bullied years ago and never got over it.

I hope this fabricated "gotcha" moment brought you some closure!
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: