***Official Day TWO draft thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

esloan

Reaction score
Not crazy about this pick but we've knocked out out of the park with offensive lineman recently.

tm1119

Reaction score
Bad pick. If we weren't going rb we should have went D. Green is a backup for the next 2 years at best

Plankton

Reaction score
You havent liked any picks so im not really surprised

You're right - I ripped the Byron Jones pick.

Except I didn't. Had a preference of Malcom Brown, but I didn't hate the Jones selection.

Gregory I don't like because he's a dumbarse.

Green, as a player, I don't have an issue. I just think there were better players available, with two of them playing his position.

manster4ever

Reaction score
With Clemmings, Collins, and Michael Bennett on the board, I do not like this pick.

me either...not one bit. Matter of fact I don't like our whole draft to this point. I think we need another tackle but with those Defensive players available...don't like this at all.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
It's not about whether we need another OL. You can't have too many good offensive linemen. It's about who else was available and - let's be real, Chaz Green probably would have been available in the 4th.

not the waY ol has been getting picked. Far worse reaches than this.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
I'm not sure where I stand on this pick. I like him, but I don't think the Cowboys needed him with bigger holes to fill.

Dwight

Reaction score
Not understanding this pick due to better talent on the board.

I would had love this pick in the fourth or fifth rounds but not in the third.

superonyx

Reaction score
So you are the best running team in the game last year featuring the AP Offensive player of the year...you lose this player in spite of your QB and WR lobbying to keep him....and given the chance you feel a backup OT is the way to go...

Status
Not open for further replies.