***Official Draft Thread Day One***

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
good pick, safe pick by the boys... I want to build the lines personally...
but nobody can judge what jf will be yet...
lets get back to that 3 years from now...

Welcome mr Martin!

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
34 years old coming of back to back offseason back surgeries. You have to be on crack to think he's still playing 3 years from now
Disagree. With improved OL play, wouldn't that extend his shelf life? Bookend OTs, really good center, all we need now is for Waters to return and Leary to continue improving. This (potentially) could be the best OL we've had since Jimmy Johnson era.

dstovall5

Reaction score
Name the teams that passed on and drafted a different QB ahead of Aaron Rodgers

Here, I'll use a line the "realist" love to use regarding Romo. "So you're saying Johnny compares to one of the best QBs in the entire NFL? Please, he isn't in the same stratosphere."

Tawney88

Reaction score
I wanted Pryor if he fell further in a trade up. I'm all in for trading up for JF now.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Offensive line is overrated by football obsessives. It's like the music critics who always review the deep cuts and never the singles to prove how much they know.
sounds like someone that would buy a car without ever looking under the hood to see if there is a engine there

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Can't be mad at OL but damn Manziel was there. Martin will be our Greg Ellis.

There were no doubts with Moss there is a lot of doubts with a small QB who throws off balance, this is not college and much of what JF does will not fly in the NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.