Official Last NFLE Most of us Will Ever Watch Thread

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Anguillidae said:
That's the second time a receiver drops the ball on a third down pass. It was a perfect pass.
I kinda chuckled when I heard that Henson had the third best qb rating in NFLE this season. Because he would be numero uno in the league if they maintained stats for dropped passes in a season.

More bad news. Frankfurt is now leading Berlin, 14-13. :bang2:

Anguillidae

Reaction score
Haha, Henson just stiff armed a defensive lineman.

But of course the receiver drops the ball on a 3. down..

burmafrd

Reaction score
Henson seems to be adjusting somewhat to being under pressure and having stone handed receivers. Sounds like he would fit right in good with Carr in Texas.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Considering he got no follow through that was an excellent pass. The WR for a change not only caught it but got the defender turned around.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Crap! The kicker for Berlin missed an easy field goal attempt for 30 yards. Had he made it, Berlin would have gone ahead 16-13. Instead, the choke artist lost this game for them so Frankfurt is heading to the World Bowl and Rhein Fire have nothing but pride to play for now.

:bang2: :banghead: :bang2: :banghead: :bang2: :banghead:

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Nice nice TD pass....bought some time....had pocket awareness...scanned the field...didn't panic...and threw a stike.

Mr Henson has some serious talent.

Anguillidae

Reaction score
Draegerman said:
Crap! The kicker for Berlin missed an easy field goal attempt for 30 yards. Had he made it, Berlin would have gone ahead 16-13. Instead, the choke artist lost this game for them so Frankfurt is heading to the World Bowl and Rhein Fire have nothing but pride to play for now.
That's too bad. Henson is playing well now. I would have liked to see him play next week also.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Cowboy to Commander for TD, isn't that morally wrong? lol Good shot Henson

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Anguillidae said:
Beautiful! :bow:
Indeed it was! Another good thing is that Henson is showing no signs of a bum knee after coming back from that injury. There's no doubt that he's at a 100% in terms of health.

I guess we can expect him to be showing up in Dallas sometime next week.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Henson is making the most of his last game over there. Now he will get about 10 days or so off before the vet camp. Then he will get a month off before the TC starts. He should take it easy and rest up that knee. IF he is goiing to move up on the depth charts he is going to have to prove it to BP.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Anguillidae said:
That's too bad. Henson is playing well now. I would have liked to see him play next week also.
Same here for me, too. It would have been another important step for him to take in his development.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Draegerman said:

:bang2: :banghead: :bang2: :banghead: :bang2: :banghead:
I believe that was also the drive that they had second down and one yard to go for a first at the 11 after a nine yard run by their rb and they threw two incomplete passes rather than run.

They also had another drive stopped at the Frankfurt 37 and instead of punting them into a hole they went for it on 4th and 11.

Lousy coaching imo.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Harris simply can't get any seperation at all from the defender on those long passes.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
burmafrd said:
Henson is making the most of his last game over there. Now he will get about 10 days or so off before the vet camp. Then he will get a month off before the TC starts. He should take it easy and rest up that knee. IF he is goiing to move up on the depth charts he is going to have to prove it to BP.
I agree. The most important thing for him to do right now (besides remaining healthy), is going out from his final NFLE game on a high note. Which he is doing an admirable job so far.

I expect him to show up at minicamp with a boat load of confidence next month.

acheman

Reaction score
The funny thing (that I don't recall having seen anyone mention before) is how Henson's "struggles" seemed to coincide with his Defenses inability to force turnovers and give their Offense good field position the second half of the season. Drew's completion %, etc. seemed to stay pretty consistant throughout the season. The biggest ups and downs on his stats were total yardage (from working with good field position VS going the length of the field every drive), and points generated by the Offense while he was on the field. After Chang's 6 sack, 3 offensive point effort last week, it should be obvious that when HEALTHY Henson has been the glue to this offense.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
acheman said:
The funny thing that I don't recall seeing anyone mention is how Henson's "struggles" seemed to coincide with his Defenses inability to force turnovers and give their Offense good field position the second half of the season. Drews completion %, etc. seemed to stay pretty consistant throughout the season. The biggest ups and downs on his stats were total yardage (from working with good field position VS going the length of the field every drive), and points generated by the Offense while he was on the field. After Chang's 6 sack, 3 offensive point effort last week, it should be obvious that when HEALTHY Henson has been the glue to this offense.

Yes it should
but it probably won't be

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Reggie Newhouse has made some nice plays for Cologne during this game today. I really hope that he makes it on a NFL team and becomes a key contributor like his father was for us back in the 70s.