***Official MEGA HOT Dez thread merge***

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Whether you'd like to believe or not, this TEAM does have chemistry together. Over the past year or so we have been weaving out the cancer, where have you been? Team chemistry meaning they have each others backs and will fight for each other.

Team chemistry is not throwing a temper tantrum on the sideline getting into arguments with your teammates. You know somethings wrong when 2 of the most respected players in the NFL chew your *** out, Dez needs to get his childish antics together.

Also, Team Chemistry had NOTHING to do with how our offense performed today, you obviously don't understand what team chemistry is, because what Dez DID on the sideline is NOT a part of team chemistry. God I hope he wasn't pouting for the darn ball, because if he was then it's a lot worse then it looked.

Please, Dez is an immature child who needs to learn how to conduct himself. I thought we were past this with Dez, but obviously we're not.

Terrel Owens 2.0 here we come.

Well he obviously didn't do a GOOD ENOUGH job because we LOST, comprende?

Troll... Lol chemistry??? Right buddy... Keep telling yourself that.. Lol more like inconsistent crap ball

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Whether you'd like to believe or not, this TEAM does have chemistry together. Over the past year or so we have been weaving out the cancer, where have you been? Team chemistry meaning they have each others backs and will fight for each other.

Team chemistry is not throwing a temper tantrum on the sideline getting into arguments with your teammates. You know somethings wrong when 2 of the most respected players in the NFL chew your *** out, Dez needs to get his childish antics together.

Also, Team Chemistry had NOTHING to do with how our offense performed today, you obviously don't understand what team chemistry is, because what Dez DID on the sideline is NOT a part of team chemistry. God I hope he wasn't pouting for the darn ball, because if he was then it's a lot worse then it looked.

Please, Dez is an immature child who needs to learn how to conduct himself. I thought we were past this with Dez, but obviously we're not.

Terrel Owens 2.0 here we come.

Well he obviously didn't do a GOOD ENOUGH job because we LOST, comprende?

Yea weaving out the cancer and still nothing to show for it.The fact is we were a better team when T.O. was on it and I couldn't stand him as a Cowboy.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Really? So the first time Dez has a sideline outburst in over a year and a half just happened to be the week he spent running around publicly comparing himself to CJ?

No, I'm sure it's all about "winning."

Show me a quote where he compared himself to CJ, like you said he did. I doubt there is one. He had an outburst because he senses what was happening. Tony didnt target him near enough and the offense struggled. But did you notice we scored 14 points after he went off the first time? Its called leadership, its not always pretty. He hates losing and got emotional.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
this has been the story since garret has taken over the offense without tony spag. We always let the defense dictate what we do. We barely run slants, crossing routes and etc. Garrett just outsmarts himself most of the time. On 3rd n 12 why not a crossing route? Our route tree are comebacks, outs, hooks or go routes. Those are the routes we mostly run all game. We act like its our wr's that can't get open. Those are basically the only 4 routes you have to defend vs us. Watch our games and the guy who catches the ball. Its like we are scared to run the whole route tree. Like we scared of tony romo throwing the pick or something.

Garrett doesn't even know how to use Romo. I remember we used to use a lot of play action. On 1st down we went shotgun exclusively and ran those draws to the running back. Detroit kept pulling their safeties to the LOS and we still ran. Wouldn't be obvious that you run a play action and throw it? Coaching is clueless mainly Garrett.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
No he can't. He can't beat double teams at will. Sorry -- it's just the way it is. At 6-5, Megatron and can defeat double and triple teams on occasion. He is a freak.

Dez is amazing, however, he isn't Megatron.

He isn't Megatron but his the next big thing. He doesn't need to be open. We just got to get him the ball regardless.

yentl911

Reaction score
There may be a time and place for that…not at a critical point in the game. No one is doubting his desire to win but he needs to grow up and carry himself better. Hated seeing him do that today.

dstovall5

Reaction score
Show me a quote where he compared himself to CJ, like you said he did. I doubt there is one. He had an outburst because he senses what was happening. Tony didnt target him near enough and the offense struggled. But did you notice we scored 14 points after he went off the first time? Its called leadership, its not always pretty. He hates losing and got emotional.

You never want your QB to be over the top emotional, that'd be a horrible quality in a QB.

Wood

Reaction score
this and denver loss are just brutal. This team afraid of success?

wileedog

Reaction score

Were you in a cave this week? He said "I can do whatever he can do" and got a ton of media backlash for it, eventually having to step back from the comment. If you don't think that proving the media wrong and that what he said was correct was a factor in his little emotional outburst you are a complete apologist.

kramskoi

Reaction score
People need to make up there mind if a player should throw a temper tantrum on the sideline. Brady does it early this season and he's a jerk. Dez does it and some Cowboys fans love it and others hate it. Listen, I don't want Romo doing that. I want my QB cool. I expect a WR to get like that. I don't think that's right, though. However, I do expect my defensive players to do that. My offensive line to do that. My running backs to do that. I want those positions angry and nasty. I want my QB calm and my WR out there making plays.

Truth is, if Dez wants to yell at someone, yell at Garrett or Cally. Their coaching was awful. Yell at the defense (minus Lee and possibly Hatcher) for looking like a joke out there. Did Carr even play today or was someone else in his uniform? I know he was going against Calvin, but no one else ever let Calvin go over 300! Romo's had the 3rd best year of his career this year(2009, 2007) and this team is probably 1-6 without him. I don't blame him for this loss or the way this team's played. Poor coaching. Poor gameplanning. Poor running game. Poor defense. Basically, the only players worth their spots this year are Romo, Dez, Williams, Beasely, Harris, the OL, Hatcher, and Lee. Everyone else has underpreformed.

Just makes people uncomfortable when a perceived subordinate is castigating his teammates and coaches for insipid and vacuous play. If it had been Romo doing what Brady did then there would be nothing said more than that he is being a leader and demanding accountability.

Truth be told, even if Dallas had won this game, this was going to happen at some point down the road. The offense has simply been too lethargic, especially on the road. Without four turnovers, it is likely that they would have been embarrassed today with the way the offense started. I for one thought that they would lose a close one in Detroit...they always play tough at home. I just did not envision the type of game I witnessed.

Today does not bode well for Garrett. The Giants are now just two games back, with the next head to head at home. I would have preferred the Eagles to win because they are a better match up for Dallas and they get them at home next meeting. Realistically, Dallas is right on the path I have been predicting, take care of the division and beat Minnesota/Raiders at home. It will be enough for a first round home win [maybe] but a quick exit once the zombie offense hits the road. What can you really say, beyond that they can't seem to beat a team with a winning record. Like I said, it does not bode well for Garrett because if he cannot get this team to the playoffs this year, he never will.

Ender

Reaction score
No he can't. He can't beat double teams at will. Sorry -- it's just the way it is. At 6-5, Megatron and can defeat double and triple teams on occasion. He is a freak.

Dez is amazing, however, he isn't Megatron.

He cant beat double teams? Tell me more about his he score twice while being double covered?