***Official MEGA HOT Dez thread merge***

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Romo doesn't look to him if he think's the safety is cheating to his side. It's very obvious too. He totally discounts Dez. And what does the coach staff do? Nothing. They don't move him into the slot, let him run across the middle or anything like that. When you watch Calvin, he's being moved everywhere. Please don't say Dez can't run routes and that's why he can't be in the slot. There's been games where he runs a simple drag route and takes it the distance.

The offense is not creative at all and very predictable, but we all know that.

The difference between Dallas and Detroit is this.

Detroit finds ways to get the ball to CJ. Dallas doesn't even look to Bryant when he has 1 on 1 coverage. Both are their best playmakers. We just don't know how to use our playmakers.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
This is it exactly. All of this "he just wants to win" stuff is complete nonsense. He has bought all of the "star" hype being thrown at him this season and all he wanted to do was to show up CJ in this game and prove the media right. Its not like we were getting killed the first time he blew up on Romo on the sidelines.

It's T.O. all over again. A whiny WR worried about his stats and blaming Romo for it, and a whole bunch of people here who are tired of Romo taking Dez's side for being a brat. This game would have fit in well with the 2008 season, all that is missing (so far) is Dez blaming Witten and Romo for making secret plays.

BS. All of it.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Romo doesn't look to him if he think's the safety is cheating to his side. It's very obvious too. He totally discounts Dez. And what does the coach staff do? Nothing. They don't move him into the slot, let him run across the middle or anything like that. When you watch Calvin, he's being moved everywhere. Please don't say Dez can't run routes and that's why he can't be in the slot. There's been games where he runs a simple drag route and takes it the distance.

The offense is not creative at all and very predictable, but we all know that.

BTW, safeties were cheating on the LOS and not towards Bryant. Yet we kept trying to run the ball. Dumb idea.

venky

Reaction score
Time and time again I see Dez getting the most excited whenever someone else scores and yet people think he only cares about his stats. I can't be the only one that sees this, can I?

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
Twitter going off on Dez.

1394002f40fdcfa0c947902e19bc5b51_large

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
It wasn't about Dez's stats, it was about winning. If you look at any other big plays on offense, Dez was cheering his teammates on. Just look at the TWill TD.

As anemic as our offense was, he had a right to be pissed. If the coaches won't address the team on the sidelines, someone has to.

I'm sure most of us were as livid as he was while we watched the game. He just happened to be the only one on the team voicing that opinion.

Should he have made a scene? No. Was his show of emotion justifiable? Yes.

This offense hasn't shown up since the Denver game. I like how people are going off at Dez like his tantrum is the reason we lost. I think this is a complete non-story. Who cares. It doesn't change how mediocre we are.

dstovall5

Reaction score
Tight chemistry? What game were you watching? Tight chemistry.

Whether you'd like to believe or not, this TEAM does have chemistry together. Over the past year or so we have been weaving out the cancer, where have you been? Team chemistry meaning they have each others backs and will fight for each other.

Team chemistry is not throwing a temper tantrum on the sideline getting into arguments with your teammates. You know somethings wrong when 2 of the most respected players in the NFL chew your *** out, Dez needs to get his childish antics together.

Also, Team Chemistry had NOTHING to do with how our offense performed today, you obviously don't understand what team chemistry is, because what Dez DID on the sideline is NOT a part of team chemistry. God I hope he wasn't pouting for the darn ball, because if he was then it's a lot worse then it looked.

This offense looked like a clown show, at least until somebody got ticked off about the persian-bazaar manner and called a few people on it. Lo and behold points followed.
Please, Dez is an immature child who needs to learn how to conduct himself. I thought we were past this with Dez, but obviously we're not.

Terrel Owens 2.0 here we come.

Bottom line fella? Dez Bryant DID JASON GARRETT'S JOB TODAY!

Well he obviously didn't do a GOOD ENOUGH job because we LOST, comprende?

kramskoi

Reaction score
This offense hasn't shown up since the Denver game. I like how people are going off at Dez like his tantrum is the reason we lost. I think this is a complete non-story. Who cares. It doesn't change how mediocre we are.

His tantrum was likely the reason they were in the position to win. Before his first rant, the offense was looking like a monkey fornicating a football! Amazing how men will respond when they get called out! There IS some pride left on this team after all eh?

Less comforting is the fact that it took a receiver and not a head coach to exhort guys to focus.

wileedog

Reaction score
BS. All of it.

Really? So the first time Dez has a sideline outburst in over a year and a half just happened to be the week he spent running around publicly comparing himself to CJ?

No, I'm sure it's all about "winning."

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
His tantrum was likely the reason they were in the position to win. Before his first rant, the offense was looking like a monkey fornicating a football! Amazing how men will respond when they get called out! There IS some pride left on this team after all eh?

Less comforting is the fact that it took a receiver and not a head coach to exhort guys to focus.

Maybe Dez should be the coach. lol

jblaze2004

Reaction score
The difference between Dallas and Detroit is this.

Detroit finds ways to get the ball to CJ. Dallas doesn't even look to Bryant when he has 1 on 1 coverage. Both are their best playmakers. We just don't know how to use our playmakers.

this has been the story since garret has taken over the offense without tony spag. We always let the defense dictate what we do. We barely run slants, crossing routes and etc. Garrett just outsmarts himself most of the time. On 3rd n 12 why not a crossing route? Our route tree are comebacks, outs, hooks or go routes. Those are the routes we mostly run all game. We act like its our wr's that can't get open. Those are basically the only 4 routes you have to defend vs us. Watch our games and the guy who catches the ball. Its like we are scared to run the whole route tree. Like we scared of tony romo throwing the pick or something.