***Official MEGA HOT Dez thread merge***

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
no choice....see ALL of CJ's games as I live in Michigan....Fitz is on nationally enough to know....same with Wayne. Dez is a HEAD case: always has been and always will be. You guys are in total denial. There is a REASON he dropped in the draft: this is it.

Why? Because he had dinner with Deion? because hes not content with losing or the team not playing to its potential? He was still a first rounder. He's a winner. I like seeing someone with some fire. That's what we need.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
My speculation is that the first play of the last drive we could have snapped ball and the lions had too many men, dez had 1on 1 but coverage was late. At best, it was a td, worst was a 1st and 5. We slothed around, let the lions get set, lose 3 yards.

He was yelling snap it.

i think it was more:

WITTIN!!! you stole my chicken wings!!!!
DID Y'ALL SEE THAT - WITTIN STOLE MY WINGS!
i'm one wing away from winning this damn game and that boy stole my wings!!!
you can see that breading on his lip man

here comes ware:
calm down dez, we'll stop and get on the way back to the plane...

kevm3

Reaction score
No, but he can get open so that he can be thrown to.

or maybe romo can throw the ball up so he can get it like what stafford does to CJ or how dez caught over defenders in the red zone.

kramskoi

Reaction score
So Dez is the cancer now? 99.9999 percent of you have no idea what Irvin was yelling when he was, so please cut the BS that it is any different than Dez... Irvin showed up to court looking like a clown so to act like whatever he said had a point and Dez doesn't is blowing smoke...
GET YOUR DAMN JOB DONE TODAY!...and I got it on film! In a game Mike did not mince words and he always backed it up with his play! Dez has still got a ways to go before he surpasses Irvin for effusive elocutions!!

wileedog

Reaction score
Of course Dez is pissed. He spent the week telling the media he can do anything Calvin can do. Then, the game comes and he doesn't get targeted enough to really put up the individual stats he wanted too.

Some of it was because Romo wasn't taking chances like Stafford was. A lot of it is Dez just cannot get open line Calvin did.

Dez acted like a two year old.

This is it exactly. All of this "he just wants to win" stuff is complete nonsense. He has bought all of the "star" hype being thrown at him this season and all he wanted to do was to show up CJ in this game and prove the media right. Its not like we were getting killed the first time he blew up on Romo on the sidelines.

It's T.O. all over again. A whiny WR worried about his stats and blaming Romo for it, and a whole bunch of people here who are tired of Romo taking Dez's side for being a brat. This game would have fit in well with the 2008 season, all that is missing (so far) is Dez blaming Witten and Romo for making secret plays.

khiladi

Reaction score
GET YOUR DAMN JOB DONE TODAY!...and I got it on film! In a game Mike did not mince words and he always backed it up with his play!

You know what he also said he said... Throw me the damn ball...

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
More twitter gold from NFL Access

BXnKaiQCMAEkyMT.jpg:large

Jenky

Reaction score

Romo doesn't look to him if he think's the safety is cheating to his side. It's very obvious too. He totally discounts Dez. And what does the coach staff do? Nothing. They don't move him into the slot, let him run across the middle or anything like that. When you watch Calvin, he's being moved everywhere. Please don't say Dez can't run routes and that's why he can't be in the slot. There's been games where he runs a simple drag route and takes it the distance.

The offense is not creative at all and very predictable, but we all know that.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
This is it exactly. All of this "he just wants to win" stuff is complete nonsense. He has bought all of the "star" hype being thrown at him this season and all he wanted to do was to show up CJ in this game and prove the media right. Its not like we were getting killed the first time he blew up on Romo on the sidelines.

It's T.O. all over again. A whiny WR worried about his stats and blaming Romo for it, and a whole bunch of people here who are tired of Romo taking Dez's side for being a brat. This game would have fit in well with the 2008 season, all that is missing (so far) is Dez blaming Witten and Romo for making secret plays.

Well he has the rights to. Our offense was putrid to say the least. Yet we kept trying to run the ball on 1st down. Bryant is our best playmaker. Throw him the ball and good things happen. Like when we actually, threw the ball to him and he got us TDs.

Going away from Bryant was a dumb idea. Thats coaching. Don't blame Bryant for not wanting to win. Don't blame him for wanting the ball. Give it to him and see what he does with it. Then if he doesn't, criticize him.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score

Dumb. Dez Is a top 5 WR in this league. He can get open at will. And he plays hard. It's the scheme, play calling, and qb not looking his way enough. Mostly scheme. To say our receivers can't get open is just stupid. It's this stupid offensive scheme. It's dated. A good scheme would make everyone look better.

Texan_Eph89

Reaction score
It wasn't about Dez's stats, it was about winning. If you look at any other big plays on offense, Dez was cheering his teammates on. Just look at the TWill TD.

As anemic as our offense was, he had a right to be pissed. If the coaches won't address the team on the sidelines, someone has to.

I'm sure most of us were as livid as he was while we watched the game. He just happened to be the only one on the team voicing that opinion.

Should he have made a scene? No. Was his show of emotion justifiable? Yes.