***Official MEGA HOT Dez thread merge***

cannonball44

Stephen Peterman's Campaign Manager
Reaction score
Dez is the most passionate person on this team... the similarity to Irvin is scary.

Also everyone saying Witten and Ware are part of the problem are wrong.

People sayin Dez is a cancer are just idiots.

People saying Garrett isnt responsible for this team.. or this loss?? Whew, i dont even know what to say. Just remember that Jerry said 8-8 isnt good enough anymore. And it isnt.

kramskoi

Reaction score
Yea weaving out the cancer and still nothing to show for it.The fact is we were a better team when T.O. was on it and I couldn't stand him as a Cowboy.

There is lotta smoke there...and some fire!!! 35 or 36 TD's Romo had in 2007. When the cancer was removed, it took a lot of the offense with it!

hsfolk

Reaction score
Dez is going to go off on the wrong person and they are going to knock him out

Nation

Reaction score
Winning cures all ills. The Vikings game can't come soon enough.

wilatino_98

Reaction score
If his behavior today is so noble, macho and 'competitive' then why doesn't Calvin Johnson do it?

Why doesn't Larry Fitzgerald EVER do it? Fitz has NO one to throw him the ball and he NEVER acts this horrible.

Reggie Wayne? Nope

All the premier WR's in the league don't act this way: they are pros.. Not churlish, obnoxious kids like DB seems to be. Can't win with this selfish BS and that's a fact.

....one more thing: DON'T bring up Michael Irvin either. He was smart about it, picked his spots and STOPPED after a short outburst. DB went on and on and ON today....ROmo, the young assistant, WItten, Ware all took his ignorant abuse. That's not a good teammate but a selfish ignoramus....GROW UP DEZ

larry fitz had curt warner throwing the same curt with a superbowl win.. reggie had peyton another superbowl... CJ ?? what has the lions done so far?? and what romo has done lately? what ware done lately? witten? not a damm thing but heartache for us fans but hey most ppl remeber superbowl rings not stats

cannonball44

Stephen Peterman's Campaign Manager
Reaction score
Dez is going to go off on the wrong person and they are going to knock him out

Like who. Dez only has a problem with people who A. Call the plays. B. Throws the ball.

If it was Witten doing what Dez did you would be callin him the passionate leader we need. Stop it.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Like who. Dez only has a problem with people who A. Call the plays. B. Throws the ball.

If it was Witten doing what Dez did you would be callin him the passionate leader we need. Stop it.

Witten doesn't do either so there goes your theory.

CowboyFan4Eva

Reaction score
I'm just glad to see people actually upset.....players, yelling at each other.....

Instead of pre planned blurb answers to every question imaginable. Like ....robots.

Arik2

Reaction score
I love the fact that Dez blew up....he's the type Jimmy Johnson would love cause it hurts for him to lose...we need more guys like that on our team!!!! I'm tired seeing the same emotionless, moral victory stuff when we lose....get pissed, get angry for once!!!