***Official MEGA HOT Dez thread merge***

T-RO

Reaction score
i've been saying for years....we have one of the most country club softest fanbases in the nfl. everybody wants to be quiet and proper even in the mist of a disaster. i'd say more but i'd probably get permabanned.

You have lost your ball in the weeds. Dez wasn't yelling about anything but this: gimme the ball. He wasn't trying to fire up his teammates. He wasn't yelling braveheart quotes. It was all about Dez wanting the rock.

You are utterly mistaking fire and leadership with selfishness and quit.

After yelling and pouting...Dez quit on us. And he's your hero?

SWG9

Reaction score
I hope somebody watched his interview. Yup he got heated over not getting the ball... I swear some of these responses are a joke. You look silly without even hearing his post game interview. It's the same clowns who wanted to trade Dez last year. This fan base sucks. Loser mentality is a complete joke

I don't think the mentality of the fan base is causing these losses. IMO, of course...

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Dez is still a man child or is it a child in a mans body. Either way he didn't really help the team in the long run. Witten should just go a head and kick his back side. But since he's a child maybe a time out will get Dez to grow up.

Look in the mirror before you tell another man to act like a man when you have no idea what's going on. I suggest you watch his post game interview.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
i've been saying for years....we have one of the most country club softest fanbases in the nfl. everybody wants to be quiet and proper even in the mist of a disaster. i'd say more but i'd probably get permabanned.
Some are content with mediocrity.

T-RO

Reaction score
You boys defending Dez are in a pout state right now...you defend him because you relate to him.

Wanting to burn the franchise down in anger. Blaming anyone and everything. You didn't get what you want and the world must pay.

Ender

Reaction score
Give me players who cares over the its a process passive bs.

It comes to know surprise that the best two players on this team, Dez and Sean Lee, are the only players that call people out during losses. When other players and the owner talking about moral Victories and processes, they're talking about winning games. And getting stuff corrected..

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
You have lost your ball in the weeds. Dez wasn't yelling about anything but this: gimme the ball. He wasn't trying to fire up his teammates. He wasn't yelling braveheart quotes. It was all about Dez wanting the rock.

You are utterly mistaking fire and leadership with selfishness and quit.

After yelling and pouting...Dez quit on us. And he's your hero?

Right you know this??? Haha you are looking foolish. Watch the post game interview. You should stop while you are ahead

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
You boys defending Dez are in a pout state right now...you defend him because you relate to him.

Wanting to burn the franchise down in anger. Blaming anyone and everything. You didn't get what you want and the world must pay.

Loser mentality right here

Ender

Reaction score

I don't relate, cause i wouldnt have acted in that fashion. I agree because he seems to be the only one who cares.

kevm3

Reaction score
lol so Stafford didn't throw the ball to CJ in double coverage? He hasn't thrown to CJ in triple coverage? What did Dez do in the endzone? That's right, he jumped up with two guys covering him and brought the ball down. You find a way to get the ball to your playmakers I don't know why it's so hard to figure out that dez can jump over his man, especially if he's single covered.... but then again that would be too aggressive for our conservative game plan. We don't need Dez to be 'wide open'. We need the QB and the OC/HC to trust him enough to get him the ball.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Didn't Michael Irvin used to scream at everyone within earshot that he was open and to get him the ball? This is a lot of wasted energy on the media and fans' part. If Dallas had a few more players that had as much passion as Dez Bryant, the NFC East wouldn't still be up for grabs.

bracey

Reaction score
Didn't Michael Irvin used to scream at everyone within earshot that he was open and to get him the ball? This is a lot of wasted energy on the media and fans' part. If Dallas had a few more players that had as much passion as Dez Bryant, the NFC East wouldn't still be up for grabs.

The sad part is, they are complaining about one of the few players that stepped up and did his job.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score

Dez was in a way venting the frustration felt by observing fans...how hard is that to understand? We are tired of the passive attitude and appreciate a player (one with great talent) telling the O to earn their damn paychecks...