Official non-PI Call Thread **merged**

Gameover

Reaction score
Media has started a conspiracy because some ref official was spottedc on a cowboy party bus.

Jason whitlock leading the charge. Seems like he just realized Christie's a cow fan. Outraged a north easterner could root so openly for a dallas team.

They even said Dez should've gotten a flag for no helmet on field. When's the last time that was enforced? They've gone crazy

Big lead and the rest are probably in on it.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
So that is probably why the flag was picked up with no explanation makes sense

Word Mofo

Reaction score
I don't take it as no respect. I take it for what it is which is that it was a HORRIBLY officiated game on both sides. The NFL should be ashamed of itself.

I didn't see the play, but Brad and Babe were mortified that they called PI. Sounds like picking up the flag was the right call.

Danger

Reaction score
The media will stop their crying in a few days. As the hoodie once said, "on to Cincinatti"....er... Green Bay!

reddyuta

Reaction score
Hitchens actually grabbed his jersey before that but this cancels out in my the terrible penalty on the punter.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Please - let me repeat if ANYONE complains to you as a Cowboy fan about that call you tell them you now know what it's like to be a Steeler fan in the playoffs. No team has gotten more big calls in big games in the history of the NFL than Pittsburgh. When Bill Levy came out and admitted he blew some calls against the Seahawks in the Super Bowl - that's all you need to know.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
We got a ton of respect on both NFLN and Sportscenter.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
I don't like picking up a flag after announcing it, that seems "fishy" to a lot of non Cowboy fans (tuff lol!!) the officials should have discussed and picked up flag before announcing. I'm glad we were on the good end of a controversial call

Titus

Reaction score
That narrative was really pushed during that replay, but everyone ignored the fact that the receiver had him by the facemask.

Nobody mentioned that during or after the play. We could see it clear on my 130 inch screen.

TheDoctor

Reaction score
Yeah the haters are losing their minds tonight, the igglephans board and twitter are having a meltdown. They were glued to their cathode ray tube televisions hoping the Cowboys would lose while high fiving each other once it was 20-7 and everything looked bleak.

Then the team snatched those hopes away from their pathetic little hands.

Cowboys%2BHaters%2BCan't%2Bkeep%2Bbig%2BD%2Bout%2Bof%2Btheir%2Bmouths.jpg

41537445.jpg

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
because of that flag they picked up but nobody is saying nothing about the flag they picked up for the lions.
I got haters out of no where saying we paid the refs and etc. Smh

I got banned tonight at extremeskins for respectfully disagreeing with a user there... they can't deal with reality...