Official non-PI Call Thread **merged**

visionary

Reaction score
The flag picked up actually makes it sweeter
I can just thumb my nose at all fans all week and laugh in their face

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Oh believe me, after seeing all the haters on my FB posting anti-Cowboys memes, then an hour later to whine about how the refs gave it to them, was just great. Especially coming from Giants fans. You know that they have nothing better to do right now than to pray for Dallas losses.

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I was waiting for the flag on Det for tackling Murray by the helmet. I seem to recall that was a call made against us last week. lol

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
Check the front page of espn.com

"Aided by a controversial decision to pick up a flag, Dallas rallied from a 10-pt halftime deficit to beat Detroit".

superonyx

Reaction score
I'm hearing the same crap from my Eagles fans friends. It's funny.

I asked them why if jerry paid off the refs then why didn't he pay them when they removed Demarcos TD from the board, or the offensive PI when they put us in a 3rd and long before the half (next play was Williams TD), or the running into the kicker penalty that set the tempo for this game.

It just hurts them so much to watch us win again. I love it...

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Suh was the best player on the field not named romo and he shouldn't have been playing. Tbf he was held a few times but whatev. Go cry about it. There was no interference on hitchens who cared how they came to that conclusion they got the call right. The wr was not interfered with. He had no angle to the ball bc hitchens was gonna block it with his back. He goes down on his own volition. An incredibly intelligent no-call.

How bout them cowboys

HoustonSucks

Reaction score
610 Radio in Houston is hanging their hats on it. Saying the officials gave us the game on that non-PI and also that they could have "made up for it" by calling phantom holding calls on us but that they didn't. And that it's probably Christie who paid off the refs. They are DEAD serious these guys. There's the Texans fans for ya.... and these are paid radio people.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Looks like OFFENSIVE PI to me:

i3i77t.jpg

Flinger

Reaction score
how about Witten getting mugged 2 plays later and, once again, no call...

Funny how Buck didn't mention that one, but just kept referring to the Hitchen's pick up

perrykemp

Reaction score
Suh put on quite a display considering it was his last game before becoming a UDFA. 2 sacks.

Deep_South

Reaction score
They said before the game those officials aren't a crew, they are picked kind of like all-stars for the playoffs and have not necessarily worked together before. That could easily explain what happened.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Not letting this hand-wringing over one call ruin this win. Heaven knows we've had questionable calls against us over the years that largely get forgotten about with all the focus on what Romo did or didn't do.

Ironically, Romo comes up clutch big time today and all the national media and haters want to discuss is a questionable call with over 8 minutes on the clock.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Honestly I'm completely pleased with our luck. Not only was it PI but Tyron held like hell on the TD. We could have shanked the Lions and gotten away with it. Horrible crew and I'm glad.