Official non-PI Call Thread **merged**

reddyuta

Reaction score
Honestly I'm completely pleased with our luck. Not only was it PI but Tyron held like hell on the TD. We could have shanked the Lions and gotten away with it. Horrible crew and I'm glad.

lions got away with holding too,this crew was not good.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Second half, Dallas: 17, Lions: 3

Keep whining. Our team fought till the end, theirs didn't.

I posted at Halftime in the first half thread that I still thought Dallas would win. This is a team that will win if it plays the way it is capable of. If they do, they win against the majority of teams in the NFL. There are a few that can beat them at their best, but only a few.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
I can see why Lions fans are upset (I don't care though) but picking up a flag after a chorus of boos (good job fans) and after announcing the penalty is odd, that crew sucked!

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
That thread is a hoot!

I LMAO at this post...

"Id love to see Suh break a refs head open"

It is funny. Those guys (I read there often) are always saying how much the refs have it out against the Commanders. Every loss has a group of guys who legitimately feel that the refs screwed them and cost them the game.

Of course they always say that Dallas gets gifs from the refs on any dallas win.

They said no was was Suh gonna be reinstated because Detroit was playing Dallas and the league would never let him play against Dallas. Not much about that over there after Suh was reinstated though. lol.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
That thread is a hoot!

I LMAO at this post...

"Id love to see Suh break a refs head open"
this is from that thread:

:lmao:

ghst187

Reaction score
by rule it may have been PI, but the WR also initiated some of the contact, had his hand on Hitchens face mask and caused the contact. So by rule it could be PI but based on the play it would've been a crummy, rotten ticky-tack call that inappropriately changes the game, much like the running into the kicker penalty that turned a 10-14 point swing against us earlier. The pass was horrid and there wasn't a great chance he catches it anyway.

BTW, Mortenson is still burning in his chair about the call. He couldn't hide it very well, man he hates to see the Boys win.

TheDoctor

Reaction score
It is funny. Those guys (I read there often) are always saying how much the refs have it out against the Commanders. Every loss has a group of guys who legitimately feel that the refs screwed them and cost them the game.

Of course they always say that Dallas gets gifs from the refs on any dallas win.

They said no was was Suh gonna be reinstated because Detroit was playing Dallas and the league would never let him play against Dallas. Not much about that over there after Suh was reinstated though. lol.
Ahhh gotta love sweet inferiority complexes from those who wear McDonald colors. ;)

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Paging Mr. Zapruder...

For being a team that is apparently always given phantom calls, apparent screwjobs and in Goodell's pocket, we sure haven't won a lot of playoff games the past 18 years.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
by rule it may have been PI, but the WR also initiated some of the contact, had his hand on Hitchens face mask and caused the contact. So by rule it could be PI but based on the play it would've been a crummy, rotten ticky-tack call that inappropriately changes the game, much like the running into the kicker penalty that turned a 10-14 point swing against us earlier. The pass was horrid and there wasn't a great chance he catches it anyway.

BTW, Mortenson is still burning in his chair about the call. He couldn't hide it very well, man he hates to see the Boys win.
So should there have been 2 flags offsetting each other or was the no call right?

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Everywhere you go theyre saying the refs won the game for us. Funny part is theres probably some moronic stealer fans saying that lol now wouldnt that just take the cake haha