Official Randal El to Skins thread...

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
SkinsHokieFan said:
If my posts are homeristic or orgasmic ever on this board let me know, call me out on it, and I will be happy to leave

And its the nature of fans, for the past 5 or 6 years ES was filled with trolls from every other team in the NFC East on our board. Suddenly they dissapeared this year

Banned.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
SkinsHokieFan said:
If my posts are homeristic or orgasmic ever on this board let me know, call me out on it, and I will be happy to leave

And its the nature of fans, for the past 5 or 6 years ES was filled with trolls from every other team in the NFC East on our board. Suddenly they dissapeared this year

They disappeared because certains sites and their moderators stifle debate and ban anyone with any semblance of intelligence who'd quickly show them for the ignoramuses they are.

For chrissakes, Washington was a wildcard team in a terrible conference. Stop acting like you've won the Super Bowl.

SkinsHokieFan

Reaction score
StanleySpadowski said:
For chrissakes, Washington was a wildcard team in a terrible conference. Stop acting like you've won the Super Bowl.

When did I ever do that?

We have a LONG way to go before the Superbowl. And it all hinges on QB play for us this year

Even with Lloyd and Randle-El being added the question remains, will Brunell be healthy and play like he did in early 2005, or will he be the 2004 version?

And if so will Campbell be ready to start? If these questions are both negative, well we are in a whole bunch of doo-doo no matter who we bring in

chachie

Reaction score
5Stars said:
That is a blatant lie! If a member of another team goes to ES and does half of what you fools do here....it's "nice playing with you, bye"!

Deny that...show everyone your true self! :bastid:

The people who come into ES and know how to debate and/or discuss are welcome. If you got sent packing, you must have been a flamer. The mods there are fair as are the mods here. I can tell you we have way fewer trolls from the NFC East there these days. It's a natural occurence when a team finally gets some good wins under their belt. We've been defensless against other NFC East fans for years because we stunk. They simply have less ammo for us right now. I'm sure you guys have had alot more obnoxious appearances here from Skinfans simply because they feel they can gloat now. They shouldn't and I'm embarassed for them.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Joe Gibbs II said:
How about you guys settle this somewhere else and leave QUALITY football talk for here.

How about not? How about you go back to where you came from? I hear Art calling....!

:laugh2:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
chachie said:
I'm sure you guys have had alot more obnoxious appearances here from Skinfans simply because they feel they can gloat now. They shouldn't and I'm embarassed for them.

Your Honor, I present evidence #1...:laugh2:

apickmans

Reaction score
superpunk said:
You have no idea what your offense is going to put out there next year, so don't assume they'll be scoring over 20. Griffin's a beast, no doubt, but without LaVar the run defense struggles, they struggle to mount a legit pass rush from the front seven, it's a pretty big domino effect. Then, your offense has less time with the ball....snowballs. You better hope they've got some OLB or DE additions in mind. Otherwise I think that defense will continue to drop.

Actually our run defense suffered the couple games that griffin was hurt. Didnt really have anything to do with lavar who had 0 sacks last year actually. We're planning on signing andre carter...DE from the 49ers.

rathalarge

Reaction score
Just saw this come across the Hot List ticker. A six year deal. I hope that this is a Big mistake on ESPN's part.

Woods

Reaction score
rathalarge said:
Just saw this come across the Hot List ticker. A six year deal. I hope that this is a Big mistake on ESPN's part.

This topic has already been beated to death.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
wonder how much they overpaid for a #3 WR. Two #3 WRs do not equal a #1 or even a #2.

rathalarge

Reaction score
"Wow", Woods. I am only reporting what I saw, and I was the first to get the signing on this board.

apickmans

Reaction score
theogt said:
wonder how much they overpaid for a #3 WR. Two #3 WRs do not equal a #1 or even a #2.

Everyone thinks that we overpaid for randle el...which if fine, but to say that randle el and brandon lloyd are both #3 receivers is just dumb.