Official Rhein Fire Thread

Haley94

Reaction score
After that Int, you can really see how much above Henson is to the rest of the NFLE QBs.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Draegerman said:
This has also turned out to be a pretty entertaining game so far.

this is likely going to be the best NFLE game of the year then -- most don't even approach watchable - entertaining is rare.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
DragonCowboy said:
ok, I'm officially getting a new avatar to commemorate Henson's great play in NFL Europe.

How does it look?

nice :D

DBoys

Reaction score
I always get a little down when football ends but watching the Fire play really helps out. This was a great game really reminds me of some of the close games last year with Dallas.

Henson's best game to date!

Rhein fans really get into it as well they have 25,000 in attendence

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Brock Berlin lookin' like that QB again who used to cause my Miami watching buddies to drink. :laugh2:

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
They keep saying Henson has two touchdowns, but didn't he throw all three to Smith?

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I felt it also bears mention that along with his fine showing, the team also won giving them a 4-0 record. To me, thats just as important as his stats. If he can't lead a team to wins over there, then he can't in the NFL. I understand the level of competition but he is also playing WITH the same level of players. Anyway you look at it, it sure beats him stinking it up in NFLE!

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
overfiend60 said:
While it definitely doesn't hurt that he's playing against NFLE defenders, at the same time he's also playing behind a NFLE OLine. :ralph:
Don't forget to throw NFLE receivers in the mix as well - which was clearly evident after all the drops that they made today.

DBoys

Reaction score
D just held um so Rhein can run the clock down now

Great Game!

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Dale said:
They keep saying Henson has two touchdowns, but didn't he throw all three to Smith?
On the deep pass Zuriel was counted down at the one and they ran it in on the next play.

DBoys

Reaction score
I don't know why they keep griping about the strip call the guys friggin knee was down...

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Haley94 said:
No they marked him at the 1 yrd line.
I replayed that play a few times to see if Henson could have thrown it better and I really think it was Zuriel's fault for just not being fast enough. Ball was thrown exactly where it needed to be with those 2 defenders nearby. Zuriel had to reach out for it, but if he had been a little faster, would have made it all the way to the endzone.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
I replayed that play a few times to see if Henson could have thrown it better and I really think it was Zuriel's fault for just not being fast enough. Ball was thrown exactly where it needed to be with those 2 defenders nearby. Zuriel had to reach out for it, but if he had been a little faster, would have made it all the way to the endzone.

I actually thought he scored...No one touched him.

JBS

Reaction score
I missed that pass from Henson to Smith that was marked down at the 1. How long was that completion?