Official San Antonio Spurs Thread

MC KAos

Reaction score
jeez the nuggets are getting the most random calls, its ridiculous! the spurs need to start making the refs give them some calls though and start driving to the basket, obviously were not hitting the jumpers.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Rowdy;1990055 said:
Stop sounding like a Suns fan.:D

haha, no im really upset that the spurs didnt at least try to get calls by driving to the basket and attempting to draw fouls. They were struggling and just taking more jumpers, my philosophy is that if your struggling to make shots you drive to the basket, make contact and get yourself to the free throw line and we weren't even trying to do that.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
MC KAos;1990084 said:
haha, no im really upset that the mavs didnt at least try to get calls by driving to the basket and attempting to draw fouls. They were struggling and just taking more jumpers, my philosophy is that if your struggling to make shots you drive to the basket, make contact and get yourself to the free throw line and we weren't even trying to do that.

Fixed it. :(

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Good win by the Suns.

Shaq and Stoudamire did a good job of not picking up that 6th foul.

Shaq is such a good sport and classy guy.

[/sarcasm]

Route 66

Reaction score
Danny White;1991635 said:
Good win by the Suns.

Shaq and Stoudamire did a good job of not picking up that 6th foul.

Shaq is such a good sport and classy guy.

[/sarcasm]

Yeah he should have grabbed Duncan's hand and kissed it right?:rolleyes:

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Rowdy;1991641 said:
Yeah he should have grabbed Duncan's hand and kissed it right?:rolleyes:

No, but he and Amare obviously have a date on their knees in front of the refs after the game where they'll probably be kissing something.

edit: I take this complaining back... I'm sounding like a Suns fan here. ;)

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
Danny White;1991646 said:
No, but he and Amare obviously have a date on their knees in front of the refs after the game where they'll probably be kissing something.

lmao!! Dont forget crybaby Mike D'antonie. how ever u spell the tools name!

Route 66

Reaction score
T.O81;1991650 said:
lmao!! Dont forget crybaby Mike D'antonie. how ever u spell the tools name!

Sour grapes seeing them win makes me quite happy to see your post.:p:

Route 66

Reaction score
Danny White;1991646 said:

I just love this stuff. I knew people like you would spout off crap like this and that is what makes it all the more sweeter.:lmao:

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
Rowdy;1991658 said:
Oh now pull out the win loss record card. :laugh2:

Face it, the division is ours this year, like it should be.. Like i said before you guys are 1 and done in the playoffs.. :D

Route 66

Reaction score
T.O81;1991660 said:
Face it, the division is ours this year, like it should be.. Like i said before you guys are 1 and done in the playoffs.. :D

Spout off all you want. It wont change the fact the Spurs got beat by the Suns. Suns also own the regular season record against them as well regardless of the upcoming post season.

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
Rowdy;1991663 said:
Spout off all you want. It wont change the fact the Spurs got beat by the Suns. Suns also own the regular season record against them as well regardless of the upcoming post season.

LOL, what does that have to do with the lakers? ;)

It's just funny how alot of suns fans were talkin all kinds off smack about the Lakers. Funny how things changed after we got Pau Gasol in purple and gold. LOL. Made you guys trade away marion for over the Hill O'Neal. LOL awesome.

Route 66

Reaction score
T.O81;1991666 said:
LOL, what does that have to do with the lakers? ;)

It's just funny how alot of suns fans were talkin all kinds off smack about the Lakers. Funny how things changed after we got Pau Gasol in purple and gold. LOL. Made you guys trade away marion for over the Hill O'Neal. LOL awesome.

Gosh dude you are plain irritating hence the reason I abhor the Lakers. Ill take over the Hill Oneal any day of the week and the following:

35 mins-14 pts-16 rebounds-2 blocked shots.

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
Rowdy;1991668 said:
Gosh dude you are plain irritating hence the reason I abhor the Lakers. Ill take over the Hill Oneal any day of the week and the following:

35 mins-14 pts-16 rebounds-2 blocked shots.

Feel the same about your kind, and all your bandwagon fans you guys have. so how many fans did you guys have before a couple of years ago? It's ok O'Neal had 1 good game, but trust me he can't do that on a everyday basis. ;)

Wonder whos franchise has more History.. the only History you guys have is having a over weight baby Huie named Barkley.. LOL

BTW , don't take anything im sayin to heart, i just straight up hate the Suns..!!

Route 66

Reaction score
Bandwagon fans? Actually thats a stupid comment considering Phoenix doesn't have a Larry O Brien trophy so fans are those that stick by their team. You contradict yourself putting Phoenix and its history down. There is flat out nothing to jump on any bandwagon for unless you are in fact a true fan.

I understand you hate the Suns. Its ok, I wont go off on selfish Kobe and his yearly whining after getting shut out of the playoffs. Remember last year? Oh wait! Thats why you hate us!:lmao2: