Official San Antonio Spurs Thread

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Rampage;1979514 said:
what are you,********? did you not watch those videos and just "defend" like you do?

Thats funny coming from you ....

I watched those videos (which are all of the same exact plays) and have to say that Bowen must be some kind of master ninja if he can place his foot exactly under where a guys foot is gonna be, while looking at the backboard or at the ball.

The only ******** people here are you and your little sun buddy. You have proved it many times on this board ..... I was hoping he might be different ... but....

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
I watched the Bowen vids.

Dude goes after shooters ankles looking to hurt. Thats low

Route 66

Reaction score
zrinkill;1979923 said:
Thats funny coming from you ....

I watched those videos (which are all of the same exact plays) and have to say that Bowen must be some kind of master ninja if he can place his foot exactly under where a guys foot is gonna be, while looking at the backboard or at the ball.

The only ******** people here are you and your little sun buddy. You have proved it many times on this board ..... I was hoping he might be different ... but....

You can call me ******** or whatever but what is worse is you cant even man up to proof shoved right in your face. An occasional leg sticking out errantly is not an issue and never really will be. What is an issue is there are so many videos showing him stretch out his leg unnaturally where he had to go out of his way to put his leg there. The video of Iverson's injury clearly showed Bowen as he fell, kick up his leg not just wildly but showed his attempt at Iverson's leg.

Feet to the face is not accidental. There is no position possible where you accidentally bring your foot up to at least 6 ft in the air and clock someone on the face and call it an attempt at the ball. People here have shown you with video evidence of numerous occasions where this stuff happened-not a couple here or there that could be interpreted wrong. It is obvious a long time ago that you sir are clueless.

Route 66

Reaction score
Nors;1979931 said:

And yet another human being that sees it for what it is.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Nors;1979931 said:

ya, much like your players went after lebrons ankle a couple of days ago? ya, shut up and go back to your celtics shrine thread

Rowdy;1979968 said:
You can call me ******** or whatever but what is worse is you cant even man up to proof shoved right in your face. An occasional leg sticking out errantly is not an issue and never really will be. What is an issue is there are so many videos showing him stretch out his leg unnaturally where he had to go out of his way to put his leg there. The video of Iverson's injury clearly showed Bowen as he fell, kick up his leg not just wildly but showed his attempt at Iverson's leg.

Feet to the face is not accidental. There is no position possible where you accidentally bring your foot up to at least 6 ft in the air and clock someone on the face and call it an attempt at the ball. People here have shown you with video evidence of numerous occasions where this stuff happened-not a couple here or there that could be interpreted wrong. It is obvious a long time ago that you sir are clueless.

go back and look at that video objectively, iverson was trying to flop to get a call and hurt himself, bowen doesnt eve touch him!

Rowdy;1979969 said:
And yet another human being that sees it for what it is.

ya, the same human being you were just making fun of a couple of days ago and saying he didnt know anything? you might as well join him on the hypocrite boat between that and your "suns fans dont look back at last year" comment, when your obviously looking at the past.

im tired of arguing this with you guys so this is all im gonna say about it from now on....

bruce bowen is an agressive defender who gives his all on defense and gets caught in bad situations (like going to block a shot and landing under someone). He has been voted to the all defensive first team 5 times!! and he has been second in defensive player of the year about 3 times, im sure if the writters and coaches thought he was dirty he wouldnt be getting all that love, but i guess your opinion matters more than theirs?

so why are you hating on bruce? did he sleep with your woman? did he run your puppy over? bruce bowen has always worked hard, been there for his teammate, never complained, has been a great teammate by all accounts. Is the most involved player in the league in his community, he is always out with children teaching them to be fit and healthy and study hard. He is a class act off the field, a good role model and never gets in any trouble. So thats why i defend bruce bowen and thats why im proud to call him a spur.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
BRUCE BOWEN RULES

You dont like him............so what

You think he is dirty..........so what

You think he is cheap..........so what

He owns your best perimeter players. He owns your minds....he is in your heads and their heads.

Bruce is my favorite player on this team, cause he Ds up like a man and makes all these silly little sissies cry and whine about having to actually work for points. He makes the fans cry about him being dirty and cheap.

GO BRUCE GO

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
MC KAos;1980234 said:
im tired of arguing this with you guys so this is all im gonna say about it from now on....
I don't know why Spurs fans allow themselves to get dragged into this argument. The Spurs haters have their opinion of Bruce, and there is video enough out there to fuel their fire that you're never going to convince them otherwise.

Dumb things like Bruce's supposed dirty play, Manu's "flopping," and Timmy's dullness are the only things the haters have to comfort themselves during this decade of dominance by the Spurs.

No point in arguing it any further, you're talking to a brick wall.

Better to keep this thread on important issues like the Spurs' 8 game win streak and our impending back-to-back Championships! :D

MC KAos

Reaction score
Danny White;1980172 said:
Big win tonight in Milwaukee!

Tied for first in the West now, are we not?

yes sir, i wouldnt have been surprised if we lost tonight too, we always struggle at Milwaukee. We are technically ahead because of head to head record and better winning percentage, but there is still lots of time left

MC KAos

Reaction score
Danny White;1980246 said:
I don't know why Spurs fans allow themselves to get dragged into this argument. The Spurs haters have their opinion of Bruce, and there is video enough out there to fuel their fire that you're never going to convince them otherwise.

Dumb things like Bruce's supposed dirty play, Manu's "flopping," and Timmy's dullness are the only things the haters have to comfort themselves during this decade of dominance by the Spurs.

No point in arguing it any further, you're talking to a brick wall.

Better to keep this thread on important issues like the Spurs' 8 game win streak and our impending back-to-back Championships! :D

i am a young grasshoper, not yet endowed with your wisdom:bow:

haha, but your right, im just gonna ignore all this crap from now on and talk about whats important.

1st place!! lets hope we can hang on, our schedule is brutal this month, what do you guys think our record will be this month?

sharph20

Reaction score
The spurs have a crazy schedule this month! There are 6 back to backs and 12 out of the 18 games in this month are against potential playoff teams.

I think we will go 13-5, 4 losses will be on the road against NO, Detroit, Dallas, and Orlando. We will drop one weird home game and lose to Houston at home.

Looking ahead to April the schedule seems just as tough. 5-8 games that month will be against potential playoff teams, so hopefully the team can have a great month of March and set themselves up for the #1 seed in the playoffs.

sharph20

Reaction score
MC KAos;1980248 said:
yes sir, i wouldnt have been surprised if we lost tonight too, we always struggle at Milwaukee. We are technically ahead because of head to head record and better winning percentage, but there is still lots of time left

We still have 1 more game with the Lakers, we are up 2 games to 1 in the season series right?

MC KAos

Reaction score
sharph20;1980387 said:
We still have 1 more game with the Lakers, we are up 2 games to 1 in the season series right?

correct and correct, that game is at LA and its the third from last game of the year, it could very well determine who gets that number 1 seed

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
MC KAos;1980398 said:
correct and correct, that game is at LA and its the third from last game of the year, it could very well determine who gets that number 1 seed
you guys are gonna lose that game. no one is stopping KOBE this year. not even the bruce "i'm a dirty player who tries to hurt other players" bowen

MC KAos

Reaction score
Rampage;1981279 said:
you guys are gonna lose that game. no one is stopping KOBE this year. not even the bruce "i'm a dirty player who tries to hurt other players" bowen

maybe you should go concern yourself with your own players, like tracy "second round virgin" mcgrady

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
MC KAos;1981359 said:
maybe you should go concern yourself with your own players, like tracy "second round virgin" mcgrady
well maybe if he tried hurting his opponents like bowen he might get to the 2nd round

MC KAos

Reaction score
Rampage;1981477 said:
well maybe if he tried hurting his opponents like bowen he might get to the 2nd round

ya, you solved the mystery, thats why the spurs have 4 championships, because of bowen, he also caused katrina and 9-11

Route 66

Reaction score
MC KAos;1981781 said:
ya, you solved the mystery, thats why the spurs have 4 championships, because of bowen, he also caused katrina and 9-11

You forgot Global Warming.