Official San Antonio Spurs Thread

MC KAos

Reaction score
he hasnt done anything in here to warrant getting banned, maybe he started another ty law thread in the cowboysz zone???

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
irvin88;1992257 said:
where is the celtics thread ?

It doesn't say he's banned if you look up his member profile, but all of his posts and threads are gone, from the best I can tell.

I get the feeling Nors is always on a short leash due to his past antics, and he probably did something to get himself banned last night.

Just a guess, though.

MC KAos

Reaction score
i wonder if its temporary, i hope he is back in time for his team to lose in the second round to the cavs:p:

Route 66

Reaction score
You guys going to make a statement game tonight against Denver? There are some haters out now after going two down. I think you guys win.

MC KAos

Reaction score
someone please go to channelsurfin.net and watch this game, and listen to how ridiculous the nuggets commentators are, every single play is a foul against the spurs or a non foul call against teh nuggets!!

Route 66

Reaction score
it goes to tvonlinepro. Do you have a subscription to satellite PC? If so is it legit?

MC KAos

Reaction score
Rowdy;1993731 said:
it goes to tvonlinepro. Do you have a subscription to satellite PC? If so is it legit?

nah, it was http://channelsurfing.net/ its pretty cool, but man those commentators were AWFUL!! i mean, they were so homer, they actually said "the homer refs give the spurs another call" it was SO ridiculous!! and for about 5 minutes of gameplay in a row, every single play was either a bad call for teh spurs or a no call against the spurs, it was so bad, i am about to email that channel to complain! but the problem is that on leaguepass (which i dont have because spurs games are blacked out in austin, but i will get when i move to houston) the spurs games are literally always on the other teams feed, so i will never get to hear the great sean elliott!!

as for the game, we won, it shouldn't have been that close, we were still playing mavs basketball for some reason until the last 2 minutes of this game

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
MC KAos;1993717 said:
someone please go to channelsurfin.net and watch this game, and listen to how ridiculous the nuggets commentators are, every single play is a foul against the spurs or a non foul call against teh nuggets!!
well they did have a point on the push off

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
What exactly did I do? I post here far less than I ever did and with lack of free agency not much happening. RW is precluding me from doing as much draft stuff as I did in years gone past.

Geez - Guess I am lucky to be able to log in today!

MC KAos

Reaction score
Rampage;1993751 said:
well they did have a point on the push off

maybe, but iverson was doing the exact same thing the whole game, and carrying the ball on top of that

Route 66

Reaction score
MC KAos;1993812 said:
maybe, but iverson was doing the exact same thing the whole game, and carrying the ball on top of that

Maybe they let that go due to his fractured finger-dunno.

sharph20

Reaction score
MC KAos;1993743 said:
nah, it was http://channelsurfing.net/ its pretty cool, but man those commentators were AWFUL!! i mean, they were so homer, they actually said "the homer refs give the spurs another call" it was SO ridiculous!! and for about 5 minutes of gameplay in a row, every single play was either a bad call for teh spurs or a no call against the spurs, it was so bad, i am about to email that channel to complain! but the problem is that on leaguepass (which i dont have because spurs games are blacked out in austin, but i will get when i move to houston) the spurs games are literally always on the other teams feed, so i will never get to hear the great sean elliott!!

as for the game, we won, it shouldn't have been that close, we were still playing mavs basketball for some reason until the last 2 minutes of this game

I lived in Dallas last year and had league pass and I'd say 90% of the spurs games were the feeds from the other teams. Now that I am in SA I love hearing Sean just about every night.

MC KAos

Reaction score
sharph20;1994182 said:
I lived in Dallas last year and had league pass and I'd say 90% of the spurs games were the feeds from the other teams. Now that I am in SA I love hearing Sean just about every night.

ya, sean elliott is a great commentator. He has gotten offers from the networks but he doesnt accept them cuz he wants to stay in san antonio, thats why he doesnt do long road trips(like the rodeo road trip)