Official San Antonio Spurs Thread

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
MC KAos;1994307 said:
ya, sean elliott is a great commentator. He has gotten offers from the networks but he doesnt accept them cuz he wants to stay in san antonio, thats why he doesnt do long road trips(like the rodeo road trip)

have you seen his wife? i wouldnt want to leave home either......btw, he has struck gold both times.....his ex wife was also a little hottie.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Biggems;1995058 said:
have you seen his wife? i wouldnt want to leave home either......btw, he has struck gold both times.....his ex wife was also a little hottie.
ive never seen his wife, but ive seen barrys!! :cool::D

MC KAos

Reaction score
so, where is everyone? big game tonight against the pistons, im pretty certain we will win this one, the team has to respond after a poor performance against the hornets and shots hopefully will start to fall again.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
MC KAos;1998254 said:
so, where is everyone? big game tonight against the pistons, im pretty certain we will win this one, the team has to respond after a poor performance against the hornets and shots hopefully will start to fall again.

I hope we can score a win here. It'd be a big boost to the psyche after a poor start to this brutal stretch of the schedule.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
bruce bowen has been suspended for 1 game per the breaking news box on espn news. wonder what he did?

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Rampage;1998396 said:
bruce bowen has been suspended for 1 game per the breaking news box on espn news. wonder what he did?

He kneed Chris Paul in the face. It wasn't pretty. :(

Edit:
Nevermind... I just saw the video from a different angle and it looks like Paul may have over-sold it.

Here's the first video where it looks like Bruce Hauls off and kicks him in the face:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8WXVJQ06Sk&feature=related

And here's from the other angle where it looks like he barely touched him and was trying to step away:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZNwSC_6H90&feature=related

Route 66

Reaction score
Danny White;1998401 said:
He kneed Chris Paul in the face. It wasn't pretty. :(

Edit:
Nevermind... I just saw the video from a different angle and it looks like Paul may have over-sold it.

Here's the first video where it looks like Bruce Hauls off and kicks him in the face:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8WXVJQ06Sk&feature=related

And here's from the other angle where it looks like he barely touched him and was trying to step away:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZNwSC_6H90&feature=related

I wont say a thing.:)

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
MC KAos;1998611 said:
well, there goes my "hes never been suspended" argument

And there goes his 500 consecutive starts streak.

That sucks.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Tough loss after a hard-fought comeback.

Good to see there was no "quit" in the Spurs tonight, though.

MC KAos

Reaction score
i didnt get to see the game (out to dinner with the GF's mom) but i did check the scores every once in a while and there were two positive things i can take away from this game. One, we took a lead in the fourth quarter after scoring a combined 28 points or so for the second and third quarters and being down double digits to start the quarter. Two, ut proves to people (not many here) how important duncan is to the spurs defense, they played well defensively despite missing both of our best perimeter defenders (bowen and udoka).

i guarantee you we win tomorrow though, its not even a question in my mind, it will happen!

MC KAos

Reaction score
Rowdy;1999110 said:
Remember that last prediction about winning by a wide margin? :eek:

but they won! trust me on this one bro, spurs win tomorrow, guaranteed!!

MC KAos

Reaction score
oi, we sucketh the fat one right now!!! good thing there arent any back to backs in the playoffs or we wouldnt get out of the first round with our old butts

Route 66

Reaction score
Well, like we have both said time and time again, this isn't the playoffs so the Spurs will do their thing when the time comes. The only disconcerting thing is seeding at this point and even that won't stop them from playing good ball.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Rowdy;2001337 said:
Who's gonna call it? Ill say Spurs win by approximately 8 points.

im guaransheeding another win:D spurs win this game, id put a lot of money on it, fo sho

Route 66

Reaction score
MC KAos;2001361 said:
im guaransheeding another win

"guaransheeding"-is that prediction mean you borrowed rasheed's magic eight ball?

The planets are all nicely aligned for this game and the Spurs I believe will make this a statement game for several reasons...

1. Spurs lost three in a row and refuse to stay down any further.
2. Boston is the perfect team to make a statement game.
3. Home crowd brings a playoff type of atmosphere and the Spurs players thrive on it.

Now as long as you arent doing this to the Suns, its ok.:)

MC KAos

Reaction score
ya, we gotta win this game, spurs have only lost 4 in a row during the duncan era once, so its just that all odds are against us losing tonight. we really need this win and it will be nice to get ime back in the lineup, weve really missed him.

haha, ya i took the term because my guarantee failed last time