Official San Antonio Spurs Thread

MC KAos

Reaction score
BigTimeCowboy;2049422 said:
I'm tired of all those Suns fans crying about being "cheated" last season. Thx to Steve Kerr...(we knew he would help us out lol) they went ahead and got Shaq. Slow in rotations, slow in pick and rolls, slow in one on ones with our attacking guards.

Overall a bad trade.

i still pesonally think they are better against us with shaq than marion, i wouldnt have been worried at all about this series if he was still there. Im still concerned about this series and will be unless we split the two games at phoenix, if we can get the split, the series will pretty much be over.

as for my prediction for game three, its gonna be ugly for us, i dont think we will be within 15 at the end. we are getting spanked today, better get ready for it.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Game on baby!

Off to the best start so far this series. Let's keep it up and put this one away early.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I honestly cannot believe that the Spurs are up by 15 in the 4th quarter.

I thought the Suns would show some heart in this game and it would be all Suns.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
zrinkill;2052091 said:
I honestly cannot believe that the Spurs are up by 15 in the 4th quarter.

I thought the Suns would show some heart in this game and it would be all Suns.

I don't exhale until I see 0:00 on the clock. :D

Parker's been amazing tonight, though.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
dominating performance for the spurs. I just wish they didn't play like a bunch of little girls with all the complaining and flopping.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
OK, I'm exhalling now.

Great performance tonight. Parker played out of his mind.

Only question left is if the Suns have enough heart to compete in game 4 to keep the brooms in the Spurs' closet.

Very proud of the Spurs' performance tonight.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wow ...... It was a 20 point lead when all the starters got pulled .....

In the Suns house.

Talk about pathetic.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Looking back, that Tim Duncan 3 pointer completely demolished the Suns' spirit.

It was obviously a huge shot, but not just for that game... it may have won the whole series as well.

MC KAos

Reaction score
great win, i hope we can close them out sunday. we are older so we could use the rest, and hopefully the mavs win game 4 and extends that series some more

MC KAos

Reaction score
Danny White;2052142 said:
Looking back, that Tim Duncan 3 pointer completely demolished the Suns' spirit.

It was obviously a huge shot, but not just for that game... it may have won the whole series as well.

ya, anyone know what D'antoni's dumba$$ said after the game? i wonder what he is feeling now after saying the suns are the better team and that they would "bust" the spurs tonight

montgod

Reaction score
MC KAos;2052159 said:
ya, anyone know what D'antoni's dumba$$ said after the game? i wonder what he is feeling now after saying the suns are the better team and that they would "bust" the spurs tonight

Haven't heard anything yet... but looking forward to it... haha.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
MC KAos;2052159 said:

Said the Spurs played the best game he'd ever seen.

Said he felt his team could have played better, but suggested that if the Spurs play that well, they have no chance.

Seriously, this guy is one of the worst motivational coaches I've ever seen. "Hey guys, let's go, let's run. Don't panic! Two more stops and we're in this game."

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I am glad I am not a Kleenex Nones fan......I am glad I don't have to root for "Chicken Dance" Sarver as my owner. I am glad I don't have "Steve kERROR" has my GM. I am glad I don't have to root for players like the Fat Cactus, Amare Einstein, Raja "The Cheapshot" Bell, Steve Gash, Grant "Over the" Hill, etc.........

I am so glad we neglected to draft that pothead Josh Howard (used to be upset about passing on him, now I am relieved).....and glad we traded Barbosa to the Nones....

The one thing I do hate though is that they traded for Shaq, for one reason. It was nice to see Kiwi showing off his Spurs bling to the Nones....but now his bling isn't as impressive as the Fat Cactus'

BTW, If I were the Nones.....I would have been using Kiwi a lot more. He actually does all the dirty work on the floor....he hustles for rebounds, attempts to play defense, and has a decent jump shot.....stupid Nones just let him waste away on the pines....especially when they are shorthanded.....

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Ouch. Talk about taking the wind out of their sails...

I really thought the Suns had a chance of getting past the Spurs this year. Guess not.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Mavs Man;2052584 said:

I really thought the Suns had a chance of getting past the Spurs this year. Guess not.

I thought the Nones had a chance to win maybe 2 games.......they still do, since the series isn't over.....but it is looking bleaker by the moment. The Spurs are progressing every game.

They were 16 down, didn't sniff the lead till late in the 4th Q., and needed double OT to win game 1. They were 14 down in game 2, then took a 17 pt. lead, before winning by 6. In game 3, the Spurs never trailed....they were up by a much as 23 pts.

In all 7 games vs the Nones this year, the Spurs have held them to below 100 points in regulation. The Nones are one of the highest scoring teams in the league, and yet they can't crack triple digits without an OT session. It is all about some great D......something the Nones dont even attempt to play.

GO SPURS GO

MC KAos

Reaction score
Biggems;2052540 said:
I am glad I am not a Kleenex Nones fan......I am glad I don't have to root for "Chicken Dance" Sarver as my owner. I am glad I don't have "Steve kERROR" has my GM. I am glad I don't have to root for players like the Fat Cactus, Amare Einstein, Raja "The Cheapshot" Bell, Steve Gash, Grant "Over the" Hill, etc.........

I am so glad we neglected to draft that pothead Josh Howard (used to be upset about passing on him, now I am relieved).....and glad we traded Barbosa to the Nones....

The one thing I do hate though is that they traded for Shaq, for one reason. It was nice to see Kiwi showing off his Spurs bling to the Nones....but now his bling isn't as impressive as the Fat Cactus'

BTW, If I were the Nones.....I would have been using Kiwi a lot more. He actually does all the dirty work on the floor....he hustles for rebounds, attempts to play defense, and has a decent jump shot.....stupid Nones just let him waste away on the pines....especially when they are shorthanded.....

haha, sean marks!! love that guy!

Mavs Man;2052584 said:

i was worried about this series maybe going long and them pulling it off, but i was pretty certain we would win it in the end. However, it would be a nice if we pulled off the sweep to get the guys some rest, they need it, specially parker and manu

Biggems;2052622 said:
I thought the Nones had a chance to win maybe 2 games.......they still do, since the series isn't over.....but it is looking bleaker by the moment. The Spurs are progressing every game.

They were 16 down, didn't sniff the lead till late in the 4th Q., and needed double OT to win game 1. They were 14 down in game 2, then took a 17 pt. lead, before winning by 6. In game 3, the Spurs never trailed....they were up by a much as 23 pts.

In all 7 games vs the Nones this year, the Spurs have held them to below 100 points in regulation. The Nones are one of the highest scoring teams in the league, and yet they can't crack triple digits without an OT session. It is all about some great D......something the Nones dont even attempt to play.

GO SPURS GO

i like that we keep getting better and better, specifically with our offense. i knew our D would be there but i was worried about our O coming into the playoffs

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
the only thing that worries me is that our offense might not be as good as it is currently looking. the Nones play ZERO defense.......how will our offense look when we go up against a team that plays some decent D...NO, Utah, LA, Boston.....Our offense will not look as good the rest of the playoffs, as it is looking right now.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Biggems;2053131 said:
the only thing that worries me is that our offense might not be as good as it is currently looking. the Nones play ZERO defense.......how will our offense look when we go up against a team that plays some decent D...NO, Utah, LA, Boston.....Our offense will not look as good the rest of the playoffs, as it is looking right now.

well, at least those teams arent as good on offense, it will probably be like in 05 when we all thought our O was great in the conference finals, but then against the pistons we realized it was more of the suns Deferense than anything. if we play utah or dallas the games will be in the 80s.

DCgirl13

Reaction score
Biggems;2052540 said:

Your whole post is pretty classless. Even if they don't win, I'm still a proud Suns fan. We would have had a completely legit shot last year if it wasn't for the dirty play last year. This year, the Suns are just taking a nap. If they were fully motivated, it would be a much longer series.

Hopefully they pull some spirit out of their million dollar ***** tomorrow and at least win 1 damn game. :banghead:

MC KAos

Reaction score
DCgirl13;2054546 said:
Your whole post is pretty classless. Even if they don't win, I'm still a proud Suns fan. We would have had a completely legit shot last year if it wasn't for the dirty play last year. This year, the Suns are just taking a nap. If they were fully motivated, it would be a much longer series.

Hopefully they pull some spirit out of their million dollar ***** tomorrow and at least win 1 damn game. :banghead:

classic suns fan