Official San Antonio Spurs Thread

MC KAos

Reaction score
Danny White;2063399 said:
Yeah, I'm always concerned. I try to take nothing for granted.

Each series is played one game at a time, and while it's a difficult feat for the Suns to reel off 4 in a row, it certainly isn't impossible.

I think we'll know pretty early on tonight which Spurs team is showing up. Hopefully it's the one with blood in their eyes, eager to go for the kill.

i love that team, the game six vs the suns last years spurs, or the game 5 vs the jazz last year spurs, i hope its that team

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
The Spurs are single handedly ruining basketball with this hack-a-shaq nonsense like 3 minutes into the game.

What a horrible team to watch.

MC KAos

Reaction score
TheCount;2064547 said:
The Spurs are single handedly ruining basketball with this hack-a-shaq nonsense like 3 minutes into the game.

screw you

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
TheCount;2064547 said:

They didn't exactly invent the strategy. At least it works for them (see Mavs when Nellie was coach).

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Shaq single-handedly setting fundamentals back a century by shooting free throws at a worse rate than a 10 year old girl.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Bleh!

The Suns have come roaring back. I certainly hope the Spurs don't lose tonight. If they do, this becomes a completely different series.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
as long as Nash stays on the bench the Suns can hang with the Spurs...Parker is guy I'm worried about. That guy is nasty!.

Gino and duncan are bleh..

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I was impressed with the Suns' heart in game 4 and this game.

They played a heck of a series. My hat's off to them!

Very proud of the Spurs here able to finish it out at home and seal the deal.

Manu's gonna have to play a lot better against the Hornets, that's for sure. And Tony needs to be hitting that intermediate jumper.

Once again, though Timmy shows why he's the MVP of this team!

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Whew!

That's a relief.

The Spurs deserve credit for grinding out a close game, but the critical, late-game mistakes of Diaw and Nash cannot be overstated.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Danny White;2064675 said:
I was impressed with the Suns' heart in game 4 and this game.

They played a heck of a series. My hat's off to them!

Very proud of the Spurs here able to finish it out at home and seal the deal.

Manu's gonna have to play a lot better against the Hornets, that's for sure. And Tony needs to be hitting that intermediate jumper.

Once again, though Timmy shows why he's the MVP of this team!

I pay little attention to the NBA during the regular season. Are the Hornets a team to be feared? A team capable of beating the Spurs if both teams play comparably?

DallasDomination

Reaction score
I hope the Cowboys dont turn out like the Suns. Talented Chokers:banghead:

Amare and Nash are Chokers big time. No excuses, those guys played like chumps. They dont deserve a Championship with that weak attitude.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;2064682 said:
I pay little attention to the NBA during the regular season. Are the Hornets a team to be feared? A team capable of beating the Spurs if both teams play comparably?
The Hornets can easilly beat the Spurs. They cannot hack attack them like they do Shaq. Cp3 >>>> Nash.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;2064682 said:

Chris Paul may not be the best player in the league, but he definitely had the best season of any player.

David West is very very solid. Tyson Chandler has been surprisingly good this year as well.

I don't know a ton about them, but they played the Spurs well this year. Ultimately I think the Spurs' experience will carry the series for them. We need to grab one of the first two in NO to get off to a good start.

DCgirl13

Reaction score
Congrats Spurs, I hope NO beats the crap out of you next round.

Stupid turnovers...

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
DallasDomination;2064684 said:
I hope the Cowboys dont turn out like the Suns. Talented Chokers:banghead:

Amare and Nash are Chokers big time. No excuses, those guys played like chumps. They dont deserve a Championship with that weak attitude.

Nash was very disappointing in this series. Tony typically owns him but even considering that Nash had a poor series after game one. I wonder if it was an aberration or if he's showing his age.

Shaq didn't have a bad series, but his free throw shooting really cost them.

Amare, who may be the most dominant player in the league at times, was invisible in this game.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
DCgirl13;2064688 said:
Congrats Spurs, I hope NO beats the crap out of you next round.

Stupid turnovers...

You're a good fan and you obviously love your team.

Keep your chin up and all the best! :toast2: