Official San Antonio Spurs Thread

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
MC KAos;2052940 said:
i was worried about this series maybe going long and them pulling it off, but i was pretty certain we would win it in the end. However, it would be a nice if we pulled off the sweep to get the guys some rest, they need it, specially parker and manu
I knew going in how much the Spurs owned the Suns in the playoffs, yet for some reason I keep thinking the Suns have a chance.

Cue the internal Chris Farley... "STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!"

MC KAos

Reaction score
Mavs Man;2055416 said:
I knew going in how much the Spurs owned the Suns in the playoffs, yet for some reason I keep thinking the Suns have a chance.

Cue the internal Chris Farley... "STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!"

the way the media had been pimping the suns i was starting to think the suns had a chance, no one ever gives the spurs credit

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
MC KAos;2055359 said:
classic suns fan

Yup ..... just when I start feeling sorry for them .... one of them starts talking about cheating Spurs and how they should have won last year.

They do not understand that the Spurs having to listen to that crap all year is why they are getting destroyed in these playoffs.

DCgirl13

Reaction score
MC KAos;2055359 said:
classic suns fan

Classic spurs fan in denial. How is it that the whole country could see it and the Spurs fans were blind. That's right, because it all favored the Spurs. I agree totally that the Suns had a chance to win in the end though, I don't get why they didn't step up in that Game 6, they could have sent it into Game 7.

Oh well, just a stupid game, nothing to get riled up over. I love watching the sport, but if we don't win, it's not the end of the world because I'm not seeing a dime of their paychecks.

MC KAos

Reaction score
DCgirl13;2057683 said:
Classic spurs fan in denial. How is it that the whole country could see it and the Spurs fans were blind. That's right, because it all favored the Spurs. I agree totally that the Suns had a chance to win in the end though, I don't get why they didn't step up in that Game 6, they could have sent it into Game 7.

Oh well, just a stupid game, nothing to get riled up over. I love watching the sport, but if we don't win, it's not the end of the world because I'm not seeing a dime of their paychecks.

i dont know if you knew this but there is more to the world than the phoenix metroplex and bristol Connecticut.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
MC KAos;2057862 said:
i don't know if you knew this but there is more to the world than the phoenix metroplex and bristol Connecticut.

Exactly

MC KAos

Reaction score
i guess they decided they didnt want to show up for todays game, oh well this series will be over tuesday night

DCgirl13

Reaction score
Nice win by the Suns. Play like that every game and they'll be unstoppable. :cool:

Time to make history.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
DCgirl13;2054546 said:
Your whole post is pretty classless. Even if they don't win, I'm still a proud Suns fan. We would have had a completely legit shot last year if it wasn't for the dirty play last year. This year, the Suns are just taking a nap. If they were fully motivated, it would be a much longer series.

Hopefully they pull some spirit out of their million dollar ***** tomorrow and at least win 1 damn game. :banghead:

there was no dirty play last year........Horry tried to draw a charge at the end of the game and Nash runs into him and throws himself into the scoring table.....Nash flopped and overacted and you call the Spurs dirty.

the Nones were soft and weak last year and played without their heads and lost.

Stop crying and stop acting like the Spurs are dirty......the Spurs are soft compared to the way teams played in the 80s.......you should watch games between the Lakers/Celtics, Pistons/Bulls, Pistons/Celtics, etc.....those guys fouled like men.....and there was no whining or crying.....but this sissies today cry about everything.

Why is Bowen dirty? Cause he actually plays defense. He gets in the face of the shooter and won't allow them to have an easy, uncontested shot......therefore he is dirty....well at least to opposing fans, Little Ray Ray, Wince Carter, and a few others.......Kobe and TMac never complain about Bowen.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
DCgirl13;2057683 said:

rules are rules.....even Suns players at the end of the bench knew Amare and Diaw broke the rules and were going to get suspended. The rules are there to keep the game in check and to stop a riot from happening and innocent people getting hurt. It helps the refs maintain order. Stop crying and acting like you were robbed or cheated....

If anything the Spurs were cheated. Bell clotheslined Kobe, darn near took his head off and didnt receive anything as severe as Horry did. All Horry did was nudge Nash....Nash threw himself into the scoring table...he overflopped and almost started a melee.......Blame Nash and your players for losing their composure....not the Spurs. The league was bogus for giving Horry a 2 game suspension. 1 game was excessive....but I can accept it....2 games was totally uncalled for.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
DCgirl13;2059243 said:
Nice win by the Suns. Play like that every game and they'll be unstoppable. :cool:

Time to make history.

no you wont......the Spurs played like garbage in the 1st quarter......and they played almost no D in the first half.

You outscored the Spurs by 21 after 1. For the last 3 quarters the Spurs outscored the Nones by 2. The Nones showed their fear of the Spurs in the 4th......the Spurs played their bench the entire 4th quarter.....yet the Nones had their starters in for most of it.....up by 20 points with 2 minutes left and Amare, Diaw, Barbosa, and Bell are in the game....pathetic.

Spurs will win Tuesday......the Big 3 will be angry cause they played like total horsepoo today. Pop will rip the team a new hole and they will step it up defensively. Don't expect as many open 3s as you got today.

Spurs by 5 on Tuesday

GO SPURS GO

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Suns finally show some heart ..... and Spurs just looked bored.

This ends in San Antonio

DCgirl13

Reaction score
Biggems;2059527 said:
no you wont......the Spurs played like garbage in the 1st quarter......and they played almost no D in the first half.

You outscored the Spurs by 21 after 1. For the last 3 quarters the Spurs outscored the Nones by 2. The Nones showed their fear of the Spurs in the 4th......the Spurs played their bench the entire 4th quarter.....yet the Nones had their starters in for most of it.....up by 20 points with 2 minutes left and Amare, Diaw, Barbosa, and Bell are in the game....pathetic.

Spurs will win Tuesday......the Big 3 will be angry cause they played like total horsepoo today. Pop will rip the team a new hole and they will step it up defensively. Don't expect as many open 3s as you got today.

Spurs by 5 on Tuesday

GO SPURS GO

Jesus Christ, reading your posts is freaking terrible. Is there really a need to all the long bits of periods? Go back to grammar school.

Don't be mad that we owned you guys this game, quit the excuses and get over it. :lmao:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
DCgirl13;2060468 said:
quit the excuses and get over it.

I cannot believe that a Suns fan had the audacity to say those words.

Your season is done in San Antonio

DCgirl13

Reaction score
Biggems;2059491 said:
there was no dirty play last year........Horry tried to draw a charge at the end of the game and Nash runs into him and throws himself into the scoring table.....Nash flopped and overacted and you call the Spurs dirty.

Are you freaking kidding me? Watch the footage and tell me that was a flop. Puh-f'ing-lease. When Nash, one of the most composed players in the NBA gets up and almost wants to start throwing punches, then it obviously was NOT a flop. Horry was NOT trying to draw the charge, he wasn't even set and when he knocked him into the bench he just walks away like he doesn't even give a ****. The Spurs blew that game and horry decided to get dirty. You seriously have no class whatsoever if you think it was a flop. Even if I was a Spurs fan I would think it was a cheap shot. What's done is done, but don't even go there calling that a flop.

And the Bell clothes-lining Kobe was a total cheap shot, funny as hell, but extremely dirty. At least I can admit when my team does something stupid.

MC KAos

Reaction score
DCgirl13;2062552 said:
Are you freaking kidding me? Watch the footage and tell me that was a flop. Puh-f'ing-lease. When Nash, one of the most composed players in the NBA gets up and almost wants to start throwing punches, then it obviously was NOT a flop. Horry was NOT trying to draw the charge, he wasn't even set and when he knocked him into the bench he just walks away like he doesn't even give a ****. The Spurs blew that game and horry decided to get dirty. You seriously have no class whatsoever if you think it was a flop. Even if I was a Spurs fan I would think it was a cheap shot. What's done is done, but don't even go there calling that a flop.

And the Bell clothes-lining Kobe was a total cheap shot, funny as hell, but extremely dirty. At least I can admit when my team does something stupid.

it was a hard foul, its the playoffs, get over it. He did try to sell the play by acting like it was worse that it was. Im pretty sure that there wasnt a plan to foul nash, have diaw and amare get up and walk on the court, and have them suspended, that would make pop a super genius. you keep saying to get over it but you are the one that brought it up in the first place, if you can really get over it then stop posting about it and let it go.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
DCgirl13;2060468 said:
Jesus Christ, reading your posts is freaking terrible. Is there really a need to all the long bits of periods? Go back to grammar school.

Don't be mad that we owned you guys this game, quit the excuses and get over it. :lmao:

silly little child, this isn't school and i am not getting graded.........the long periods are my signature.....i have been doing it since i started chatting in sports forums.....if you dont like it.......dont read my posts.........ok

excuses? what excuses? you guys outplayed us yesterday.....but we are still up 3-1 with 2 home games left.....enjoy your final game......and that fishing trip with Kenny

GO SPURS GO

damn you cry a lot.....you are definitely a Nones fan.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Every year, it seems, the Spurs decide to phone in one playoff game... hopefully that was the one (and only).

MC KAos

Reaction score
Danny White;2062712 said:
Every year, it seems, the Spurs decide to phone in one playoff game... hopefully that was the one (and only).

true, but for some reason im pretty concerned about tomorrows game i hope we can just win big tomorrow and get it over with

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
MC KAos;2062937 said:
true, but for some reason im pretty concerned about tomorrows game i hope we can just win big tomorrow and get it over with

Yeah, I'm always concerned. I try to take nothing for granted.

Each series is played one game at a time, and while it's a difficult feat for the Suns to reel off 4 in a row, it certainly isn't impossible.

I think we'll know pretty early on tonight which Spurs team is showing up. Hopefully it's the one with blood in their eyes, eager to go for the kill.