Official San Antonio Spurs Thread

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Wow, I just turned on the game!

:eek:

The Hornets are getting smoked on their home court!

:D

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Mavs Man;2087515 said:
Wow, I just turned on the game!

:eek:

The Hornets are getting smoked on their home court!

:D

they're definitely sucking tonight

Peja is pretty much worthless unless he can spot up and shoot

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
MC KAos;2086989 said:
pugs ARE awesome, i have a mix though, he is half pug half maltese, cutest little dog ever, but he doesnt listen, haha i think thats a pug thing.

anyway guys, tonight is probably the night our season ends, it has been a good ride this season sharing it with all of yall. Hopefully we can pull it off and keep the season going, but i just dont see it happening. good luck to our team tonight though, we will need it.

oh yea of little faith:D

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
GO SPURS GO

Bring on the Lakers

Riddle for you

what is it that the Spurs, Lakers, and Pistons can do but the Celtics can't?

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
The Hornets certainly made it interesting in the final minutes.

Congrats on the win, guys... and good luck in the WCF.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2087593 said:

win on the road in either round of the 2008 playoffs.....all 3 teams have actually won on the road in both rounds.....while the Celtics have yet to.

Of course the Celtics are the one team that doesn't have to win on the road to win it all, but still......Kind of interesting to see the alleged best team can't win on the road against the likes of Atlanta or Cleveland....

MC KAos

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2087575 said:
oh yea of little faith:D

haha, im glad i was wrong, its awesome!!! im not too confident about the next round, but im hoping i am wrong about that too! i think the winner of this series will win the championship though

Biggems;2087622 said:
win on the road in either round of the 2008 playoffs.....all 3 teams have actually won on the road in both rounds.....while the Celtics have yet to.

Of course the Celtics are the one team that doesn't have to win on the road to win it all, but still......Kind of interesting to see the alleged best team can't win on the road against the likes of Atlanta or Cleveland....

:lmao2: where is nors?

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
The NBA Championship is ours for the taking now!

Bowen is the original Kobe-stopper. We all know what Pau does against the Spurs. I'll be generous and give the Lakers 2 games and say we win in 6.

Now that we've beaten the second best team in the NBA, I PRAY that the Celtics make it past the Pistons so we can spank their overrated arses in the Finals.

:pray: Please :pray: let :pray: us :pray: get :pray: the :pray: Celtics :pray:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Danny White;2087663 said:
The NBA Championship is ours for the taking now!

Bowen is the original Kobe-stopper. We all know what Pau does against the Spurs. I'll be generous and give the Lakers 2 games and say we win in 6.

Now that we've beaten the second best team in the NBA, I PRAY that the Celtics make it past the Pistons so we can spank their overrated arses in the Finals.

:pray: Please :pray: let :pray: us :pray: get :pray: the :pray: Celtics :pray:

Cleveland scares me

Boston doesn't

I'm with you

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Man as a Spurs fan before the game I really thought we where going to be in trouble it was nice to finally see them come out focused in the 3rd qtr for once

I think the best move which I called for after game one was to bench Finely he been pretty bad this playoffs