***Official Streaming Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming sites thread***

Creeper

Reaction score
Anyone else try using the HBO Max app on Roku? I installed and subscribed last night to watch Hard Knocks and figured while I was there I would watch Titans, DP, etc. While I got through Hard Knocks without issue anything else just crashes and burns the app. Tried on a couple different Roku's I have with the same results. I've signed out then signed back on but that didn't help. I canceled my subscription (only way to remove the channel), restarted and reinstalled. Still just crashes and goes back to the home screen.

I have used the HBO Max app on Roku without problems, but not to watch Hard Knocks. I have other issues with Roku.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
I have used the HBO Max app on Roku without problems, but not to watch Hard Knocks. I have other issues with Roku.

I don't know if it is the app itself or something else. I was able to watch a few episodes of Titans yesterday without issue. But I started both a random show and a movie. Both times the app crashed and burned.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Anybody else watch Sexy Beasts on Netflix? It's kind of stupid but pretty entertaining.

It's people blind dating in these really, really good costumes, and they don't reveal what they look like to each other until the end. The point is to get to know the person before the looks.

Like I said, it's typical stupid reality tv stuff, but if you feel like watching something that doesn't require any brain power, it was a fun watch.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
I watched the second episode of What If...? and enjoyed all the reference jokes...
I laughed when Korath the Pursuer recognized Star-Lord and fanboyed over him.

I enjoyed hearing Chadwick Boseman voicing T'Challa. He's in 2 more episodes.

Did anyone else cheer when he fired his Quad Blaster right at Howard the Duck?

Bitterly the rejoicing was short lived since he was just releasing his useless arse.

And I think we all know the "terribly chatty Kronan" the arm came from. RIP Korg.

I also laughed when Thanos, Captain Genocide, was still defending his mad plan.

Speaking of Thanos, I think his quote from Infinity War goes well with the ending.
OdI6qpN.gif

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The White Lotus, HBO, 4/10. I am still trying to figure out the point of it. Same guy directed and wrote it and I am not sure he should have done either. I usually like HBO original content but this goes to the graveyard.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
The White Lotus, HBO, 4/10. I am still trying to figure out the point of it. Same guy directed and wrote it and I am not sure he should have done either. I usually like HBO original content but this goes to the graveyard.
I am debating on watching that show. Right now I am watching Succession on HBO Max. It's pretty good but I can only tolerate one episode in a day.

rynochop

Reaction score
Billions on showtime, I really enjoyed the first two seasons, the third was ok, the fourth I'm having a hard time getting into. Seems they could have ended it by now

Creeper

Reaction score

I liked it. It is an off-beat comedy. It has some funny moments. Lots of subtle jokes.

Creeper

Reaction score
I am debating on watching that show. Right now I am watching Succession on HBO Max. It's pretty good but I can only tolerate one episode in a day.

Succession season 2 is much better than season 1. I cannot wait for Season 3 to come out.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I watched the second episode of What If...? and enjoyed all the reference jokes...
I laughed when Korath the Pursuer recognized Star-Lord and fanboyed over him.

I enjoyed hearing Chadwick Boseman voicing T'Challa. He's in 2 more episodes.

Did anyone else cheer when he fired his Quad Blaster right at Howard the Duck?

Bitterly the rejoicing was short lived since he was just releasing his useless arse.

And I think we all know the "terribly chatty Kronan" the arm came from. RIP Korg.

I also laughed when Thanos, Captain Genocide, was still defending his mad plan.

Speaking of Thanos, I think his quote from Infinity War goes well with the ending.
OdI6qpN.gif
Meh. So far, neither episode has done much for me. I'm just watching it in case it turns out to be integral to the continuity of the Marvel Universe.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Meh. So far, neither episode has done much for me. I'm just watching it in case it turns out to be integral to the continuity of the Marvel Universe.
Smart move. Everything in What If...? is also canon in the MCU. There's already a rumor that Hayley Atwell will be appearing in Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness as Captain Carter. :thumbup:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Brand New Cherry Flavor on Netflix.

I saw a video of someone reviewing it and he said imagine if D. Cronenberg and D. Lynch collaborated to make a limited series and It describes it pefectly.

Truly bizarre show. Just out there but at the same time interesting and crazy.

If you want something crazy, twisted and out there...that is something to watch.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
I don’t get that at all.
If the rumor is true, I don't know how it all works either. Maybe they have a common multiverse enemy?
uMUSc8D.png
She'll meet a Dr. Strange variant soon. Maybe this future episode of What If...? helps shed some light.
1gUXOtq.jpg
Although it's just a rumor, it hasn't stopped fans from creating fanart of Hayley Atwell as Captain Carter.
Looks great, the fanart too. I just hope Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness lives up to it's title.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just watched My Spy on Prime. It's pretty predictable overall, but it had me laughing quite a few times. I'd give it a 6.5/10.